Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you go from grinder to dugout/bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by travs69, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I usually dump from my grinder to a paper plate, then cone that to move it to where ever I need it to go, but I've notice that it really sticks to the plate and I have to do a lot of work to get everything off of it.

Any suggestions????

Thanks!!
    :smoke:

2. a playing card.. normally the ace of spades just to be cool.

Fold it in half so it has a crease and the laminated coating makes all the trichs slide right off.

3. I just take a pinch and put it right in there.

Easiest way to go.

4. Dont use a paper plate... if you must dump it somewhere... use a 1 inch binder... the ones that have that plastic cover thingy... nothing sticks to those.... Duct tape and super glue could fuck, produce an intensely adhesive offspring and it still wouldnt stick.

5. I use my phalanges.

6. i just fold the tickets that we use in boston to get on the train in half down the long way. They're laminated pretty well, and i always have at least 5 of them (i take the train alot), so it's quick and easy to just pull one out, fold it in half, and pack whatever it is im using.