Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do YOU go about smoking you last three bowls?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by phillay420, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A common predicament we have all faced.

Do you smoke them all one after the other to get as high as possible?

Or

Smoke each one over a longer time period to stretch it out?

Only reason I'm writing this is I thought it was a bit of a funny/interesting question and I'm currently at the end of my bag.

2. If it's Monday, stretch them. If it's Saturday, all at once.

3. It's Wednesday so I'm smoking it all haha

4. I don't binge unless I know where my next meal is coming from, so to speak.

5. I'd probably smoke it all in a short interval. Usually when I go to a blade's to dispose of the last couple of bowls I have left, the effects are hardly there. 

6. I tend to be in this predicament a lot. I tell myself to go big, yet naturally I tend to save it. I can make half a gram last over two days if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I always stretch them unless I know for a fact ill be getting more that day. Then again I buy oz's and only smoke like .5 to a gram a day. Rarely happens to me, I'd smoke em in my bubbler, snaps

8. Then why waste our time asking a pointless question?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.