Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you go about getting connections?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skinhead zack, Oct 29, 2003.

1. he is right the close to mexico u are the better the price i got a cousin that lives 7 mins from mex he gets a QP for $50

i goin to move down where my cousin lives in a few years

2. I'm originally from Texas, and my dealer friend was selling me Oz's for $45-50, depending on how good it was. And it was never schwag, it was always atleast mid. Anyways, I built this connection by simply making a comment about weed one day at school. I was a beginner smoker back then, and we were in class. I talked to him a few times, but I mentioned under my breath that i needed a joint to make this class bearable. As soon as he heard that, we just hooked up, and were smoking for 5 years up until I moved. But everytime I go back to visit, he already has an oz waiting on me. :)

You've just gotta take a risk sometimes. If you mention weed, and another smoker hears you, you're almost guaranteed to smoke together.

3. I had a buddy who bought a digital scale. He only had to use it once in front of our dealer, make a huge scene when the bags ended up being light, and suddenly the bags that he brought were larger (real-weight or even a little heavy). From then on, it was always out on the kitchen table when the dude showed up, but never used.

Worth the investment, if you ask me.