Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you give rep?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighTime, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Im confused on where it is on this site ha...

2. Hell I'd like to know too, I'd give you rep for askin if I knew how lol

3. #3 TearDownGod, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    It's the little button that looks like a scale in the top right corner of any box that contains a post. :hello: It's right above this arrow ^

edit- the one on the left, not 'report posts' Hahaha.

4. + rep for you both

5. ewww and slightly to the left. :p

6. I hit the button, ur welcome

7. Technically, until you have six bars, (the sixth is light green) you can't change the amount of rep points someone has. But :confused_2: who cares. As i've said before, it's the thought that counts.

8. It's gonna be awhile before I get that much rep haha i don't even think I've gotten rep before

9. you can see the rep that people leave for you under User CP

10. No you can't, she's lying :mad:

Nahh, she knows what your talking about, don't fuck with her.

11. I got +repped by somebody with a light green bar today and it didn't count for anything.

So I think this idea about the light green bar that we all keep spreading around isn't right! :laughing:

12. OOhhhh yeah, land cow did that to me once. You actually have to have a certain amount of posts, and possibly a certain amount of time on here, but with most people LG=+

:D

13. this page has everything ya need to know about rep
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-feedback/348087-reputation-faq.html

whenever ya have questions about how something works on this forum (posting pics/vids, rep, reporting posts, anything at all) go to the general feed back section. thats where ya can find all the info ya need, and ask these types of questions

14. And please don't do like me and neg rep people by accident (I'm sooooorrrrrry!:eek:)
    When you first click it the Pos rep is what is selected, don't change it. Unless you're really pissed off (and for a good reason)

15. Ah yes, I see that in the rep FAQ so kindly posted by damncrazylegs :laughing:

Awesome. I always just thought it was the 6th bar no matter what. It appears the rep system makes a bit more sense than I thought

16. I do the opposite, THR. I never remember to click 'I dissaprove' so i've plussed like 3 assfaces on accident. So embarrasing :eek:

17. OK, so that explains why you keep giving me plus rep:D

18. :hello: :laughing: You rapscallion, you!