Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you get the smell out of your kitchen after making hash brownies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by michiganmancody, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Im planning on making hash brownies saturday morning but im mad sketched about the smell and dont really feel like getting caught by my parents when they get home so if you know anything about getting rid of the smell your help would be appreciated, thank you

2. I use those lysol sprays and have the vent going the entire time they are cookin with windows open the smell is terrible I know just use those air sanitizers NOT the ones that just mask the odor I mean the good shit like glade or lysol etc:wave:

3. that orange chronic shit works real well i use it as freebreeze i love the way it smells it makes my room smell great my mom even stole a bottle from me it will destroy almost any odor lol:smoke:

4. make popcorn, and burn it a little. gross smell, but it's pretty strong

5. Vent/fan and febreeze or lysol.