Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you get the most high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cartoony, Jun 20, 2012.

1. with regards to patters of smoking..
    What I mean is, do you guys just keep smoking bowls and bowls until your chopped as fuck.. or do you smoke a bowl and wait a bit.. then smoke more.. etc.
    I have like .6 left of my weed and I wanna get super ripped tonight. Just making sure I do everything I can to get the most out of it :D !!

2. It all depends on your preference. Do you wanna get really ripped once or do you wanna get ripped twice?

3. Find a bong and take the biggest fucking rips you can. The bigger the rip the higher you get

4. Gravity bong. Do it

5. [quote name='"TaylorOG"']Gravity bong. Do it[/quote]

If you have no money, yes gravity bong.. Want a smooth GOOD TASTING hit that gets you just as high.. use a quality bong

6. Actually I have a $60 volcano bong (2 percs.. realll nice..) except the bowl for it broke and I dont know how to make a new one.. might just learn how to make a bowl and smoke out of that instead

7. My first time using a gravity bong got me so high my legs were jello. So i would go with a gravity bong. Still the easiest way for me to get lifted

8. apparently mango helps....:le:

9. #9 Cereal Killer, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Since your bong's broken, gravity bong. Takes about five minutes to make. Pack a bowl, light it all (make sure you burn it all), and hit it. Repeat until baked. Make sure the bowl is small enough that you can clear all the smoke though.