Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you get the most flavor out of your herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big D Johnson, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Hey GC,
    I don't know about you guys but I value the flavor of my herb even more over the quality of the high. Honestly if herb gave you just a cigarette buzz I'd still smoke it for flavor alone. So here's my question to all you seasoned tokers, how do you guys get the most flavor out of your herb?

2. vaporize

3. This.

But how do you get the most high out of your herb? Thats whats important! :smoke:

4. I pay money to get high. I could smoke fruity things for much less money.

5. beeline, and vape

6. Volcano vape 3ft bags.

Make a tincture itll taste like it and get u rokked!

7. Vaporizing is the absolute best method when it comes to taste. Nothing else comes close.

8. Vaporization of your herb would be the best method in getting the most flavor.

9. nuttin' but a kush answer..

10. This.

I just sit the smoke in my mouth for a sec before I totally inhale it, and you can taste it then

11. A green hit from a vaporizer will literally get you the whole smell and taste of your herb without any smoke or other tastes. That is the best way.

12. I concur. Vape.

13. Since everyone seems to be obssed with vapes might I sudgest a waterbong? keep it clean and use beeline matches and the taste is wonderfull... Trust me I just ripped some cherry tropical kush

14. Grinder+clean glass+beeline=win
    =]
    Simple as that.

15. Smoking out of a just cleaned bong with fresh cold water (maybe some frosty ice cubes) and beeline is also amazing too if you are looking to smoke rather than vape.

16. This or a hookah (basically a bong)

17. Clean hand pipe and beeline. :hello: