Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you get rid of odor?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepunkkid, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Ive found the best way to clean my bong is with 420 cleaner. I would swear by that stuff, however i am out of it. I used epson salt and rubbing alcohol today and it worked better then the 420 cleaner in terms of how clean it got the bong however unlike the 420 cleaner it didn't remove the odor. I was wondering if anyone has any tips to eliminate the smell.

2. 420 cleaner is the exact same thing cept it has a sent. and why do you need to get the smell out? its not very strong and once you use it, its back.

3. is your bong acrylic? I've never had one but i heard acrylic absorbs the smell and taste of weed and cant really be cleaned out.