how do you get over it?

Discussion in 'General' started by klink724, Aug 17, 2009.

1. i broke up with my gf of 10 months yesterday, and im really having trouble taking my mind off of it... how did you guys deal with it? i toked last night and that really helped... but now im dry and my connects dont pick up for another couple days... anyone have ideas?

2. Keep yourself busy, find hobbies, surround yourself around positive encouraging people, try new things, I'm sure out of depression you have developed a daily routine you do every day and you do the same thing daily well you need to turn that around and mix things up if that's the case. Good luck with everything!

Edit: I read your post wrong and thought you broke up with her 10 months ago...

3. Go hang out with your pals and keep your mind busy. Maybe a buddy will smoke you a bowl.. I would if I was a friend of yours..

4. Theres never an easy way and we all go through it. It takes along time. The best thing you can do is stay busy.

5. Work out, go out with friends, buy something, go for a hike haha.

I know it sucks, but you just have to keep yourself busy.

6. First off, why did you break it off with her?

7. Ya, none of my business really, but you broke up with her but are still thinking about it? Was it a mistake? Should you be getting her back? If not, as sexist as this sounds, theres nothing like another woman to take your mind off of the old one, otherwise your mind will always go back to the last one.

8. you just gotta remind yourself that your gonna find another girl that you will share alot of good times with, and that not everything is meant to be.. gotta worry about you and where your going.. dont let your mind wander

9. The best way I got over a breakup was to try to be with friends as much as possible. And good friends.
    Nothing is worse than breaking up and sitting alone with nothing to do but muse about how depressed you feel. Being with other friends will help alleviate some of that.
    Smoking a bowl may help. But from a ex-rehabber, don't get into the habit of using drugs (even weed) to alleviate pain.
    Just remember, the Universe has the perfect match for everyone. You just have to let it happen.

10. #10 EASYlivin, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009

get a new bitch:wave:

...always worked for me

11. #11 klink724, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    we just ddnt stop fighting, even tho we love being around each other... it wasnt working for either of us... i fucked some chick last time we "took a break" and it was amazing sex, but ddnt have the same emotional level that i have with my X... ive been out of the house most of the day keeping myself busy, but she lives right in my neighborhood so evrytime i leave, i see her house... its been driving me nuts. im gonna see what my buddy is doing later, he picked up today and may b willing to spot me a nug or two

edit: i really wanted us to work through stuff but yesterday she told me that being with me was "getting old" so i stormed out on her

12. so get to know someone new. Love isnt easy. I fell in love then got fucked over real hard. And you cant be happy with her if you fight all the time. wheres the pleasure in that?

13. even when we fight, we always end up feeling really bad about it, so we stop. but then we have built up tension that just keeps growing... i think for now im done with relationships... ill give it another go in a little, but right now i need some pussy

14. Yeah man I hear ya on that one. Dont forget to wrap it up if your fuckin bitches lol! Take it easy man, and a girl thats worth it will come around without you lookin.

15. it gets easier every time I fuck a new chick :)

16. problem is that she and i hang out at the same place... so ill end up seeing her real soon

17. still not over it..but its best when im hanging out with ppl or doin something.. dont just sit around man

18. I just accepted that it was over none of this get my mind off him I just thought hey he's gone the relationship I had is over no need to spend more time on someone who isn't really worth it life's too short and I haven't looked back ever since :D

19. good outlook on it girl

20. masturbate

call her friends and ask them to come over and help you, then seduce and sex them

play xbox

drink

all work