Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Get Higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UrAverageStoner, Sep 4, 2010.

1. :laughing: o hurb u crack me up:rolleyes::D

2. I really like the gravity bongs if you've never tried one. First time you take one of those rips I promise, you will be blown. And it takes barely any weed. I made a very nice, reusable, safe one from a glass sobe bottle and a metal nut. I'm sure you can find the recipe on google somewhere.

3. Eat some mangoes. Make a gravity bong with a bread bag and two liter.
    Hold hits in for a while.
    You should be nice and ripped. This is what I do:hello:

4. lol great analogy man :hello:

5. +rep for laying it down the way it is

6. Invest in a huge bong or a vape, and buy very dank shit. If you smoke bowls or vapes you will make your shit last and get higher by using less ganj. Trust me.

7. Yeah, it sure is fun being ignorant about the chemical reactions going on in your body.

Believe it or not, some people like to learn. :rolleyes:

8. Qigong exercises

Trust me,i've tried and have plan on to continue to Qigong for the rest of my life!

The chemicals that are release increase the longer you Qigong :hippie:

Qigong exercises are easy to do,just deeply breath through the nose and exhale out the mouth continuously.You'll get the hang of it in no time.

[SIZE=+1]"So what is a good definition of the Relaxation Response? The relaxation response is defined as your personal ability to make your body release chemicals and brain signals that make your muscles and organs slow down and increases blood flow to the brain. Drugs can do some of this for you, however they often have unwanted side effects. You can get your body to relax just as well without the drugs."[/SIZE]

More on the power Qigong Spring Forest Qi Gong for Healing

Have Fun Peoples!! :D

9. stand on the toilet
    (high on pot)

drum drum cymbal.

10. Does smoking through your nose really get you higher?

11. I can attest to after getting a vape I don't want to use anything else. For health and monitary reasons.

12. Gravity bong

Gravity bong

Gravity bong.