How do you get high?

Discussion in 'General' started by willbo, Nov 30, 2013.

1. I myself love my bongs, I can't seem to get stoned otherwise. I occasionally use pipes at work but that just gets my head spinning. How do you get stoned?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bongs and pipes occasional blunts.

I'm waiting for my vape cuz sipping on thanksgiving fucked me

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

3. vape. occasionally i smoke out of my chillum. 

4. I inject it of course. Normal ways are so boring  :rolleyes:  :p

5. What's the go with the vaporizers? I have herd a bit about them but never from someone who has one. I am half thinking of getting one.

6. Snort 2.5 marijuanas every day.

7. Weak

I inject probably about 6.5 crystal weed a day...
    Straight into my scrotum.

8. i dont smoke weed i smoke fools like you on the b ball court

9. This is my beast of a bong. She is pretty filthy at the moment.. I didn't really realise how bad it was until I took this pic. (2 months of res build up, not too bad at all) what do you reckon would be the best way to clean it?

Attached Files:

Pfft when you're injecting it straight into your urethra we'll talk...

11. I hot rail it (google it if you're interested)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

12. Yea I have done that with hash just after I got raided and got my bongs and cone pieces taken.. lol

13. In order from favorite to least favorite. Bong ,pipe ,jay ,blunt (blunts used to be at the top of my list until I stopped smoking tobacco).

14. #15 HolidayReid, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013

Ouch. Lol.

I prefer just shoving the already burning plant matter up into basically anywhere in my body. It helps if you add razor sharp glass crystals to the mix so that it can get into the blood stream faster too.
    I find the rush to be absolutely fantastic!

15. Shelving is a great rush aswell, it really shows your love for the plant. ;)

16. [quote name="willbo" post="19073560" timestamp="1385782520"]This is my beast of a bong. She is pretty filthy at the moment.. I didn't really realise how bad it was until I took this pic. (2 months of res build up, not too bad at all) what do you reckon would be the best way to clean it?

There is some liquid from some sight called 420 i think. You put it in your bong water and it turns it red but it helps reduce ress build up drastically. I'll post a link if i find it again

17. Vape bong  :bongin:

18. someone who knows nothing about weed is going to see this thread and legitimately think this is what people do haha.

19. #20 HolidayReid, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013

Oh absolutely, who doesn't love that!? Just as long as you don't sit down,or move
    its not really uncomfortable or anything...