how do you get a hyper high from weed

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Nov 10, 2011.

1. #1 kbubb91, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    how do you get the hyper high instead of the lazy and relaxed high

2. No.

If your putting yourself to sleep with dank then smoke less of it.

3. What does that have to do with "finding yourself"?

4. your probably right, im trying to be a champ and pound bowls of dank, so i can get that energetic type of high, but i just fall asleep

5. idk *shrugs shoulders*
    i guess i was more asking in a way how do you get the hyper type of high that makes your head tickle.
    im high right now:smoke: but im relaxed high, i want the hyper high

6. Dude honestly idk what your talking about, if my friends pull out a bag of swagg i tell them to put it away and we can smoke on my stash. I really dont like smoking brick b/c of the headaches i get with it. I mean if you like the nasty ass taste, i will agree that it does give you a different type of buzz,maybe you need to try some sativas instead of heavy indicas thatll make anybody pass out. Try a strain like sour diesel - intense sativa and its mind blowing.

7. i changed the question
    look at it again

8. Take a t break maybe your tolerance is too high.

Or try doing a cardio workout right before you smoke and get that runners high

9. get a pure sativa.

10. the running, now thats a good idea.

11. Find a good dealer and get some sativa

12. Haha, good luck!

But yeah sativa is what you want, I don't think you'll find a pure but you can get damn near it, try a Haze strain

13. so can i get the names of any strain that you guys say is sativa.
    i have the hazes, sour D.

14. BAN-HAMMER

if i could:rolleyes:

15. The runner's high is pretty good.

Just don't run so much that you get exhausted of course. Just enough to warm your body up and get it in motion! :hello:

Also it depends on what attitude you have going into the high. If you're truely excited about smoking weed then you'll be excited after you smoked weed. I think the way to really do this is a t break that is at least a few days long.

I know it sounds weird but smoking mid instead actually helps me.

16. i smoked a bunch of pot, then ran to dunkin donuts, man i was flying

17. Definitely try to get a pure sativa.

Not sure how easy those are to come by for you though.

18. Mind-set. Very important as well as your strain. With friends I'm pumped and laughing. On my own I'm more introverted and in my head. The mind-set plays a big part

19. Thread doesn't make any sense. None of the posts logically follow previous posts. Confusing as fuck

20. the only thing i can easily get is OG kush