How do you get a girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackattack, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Hang out with girls man, just try to be friends with them, don't be friends with anyone you think is really hot or attractive, just ok looking is fine. By doing this you'll learn to be comfortable with girls if you're a mentally sane, relaxed person with your own point of view. If you're not, try.

Generally if you're quiet and just listen to girls and give them your short answered advice that's to the point but helpful and humane seeming (not cold) then you're fine when they're talking about their problems (which is what most people talk about anyway). Once you get to know her you can open up a bit more and can giver her advice that is much more insightful, etc.

Talk about movies, artists, music (as much you can know about music, the better, the wider range of music you are aware of and like, the more cultured you are) when not talking about her problems. When asked about your problems, seem confident like you're in control and it really doesn't bother you (unless it's big and emotional like your brother died, then . . . well, you won't really be thinking about her at that point I guess). Etc. etc. etc. sociological bullshit, blah blah blah.

Anyways, I USED to do that shit and it got me more comfortable talking to people in general, but now I just say fuck it and do whatever I want. But I still think that's an ok starting point.

2. Don't play the song "Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" by Eazy E around her.

3. ^ just play 'bitches' by mindless self indulgence around her...she'll think you're the bizneeeze

well if she had tripped out hair a choker and a pair of fishnets on she'd think so

4. A bitch is a bitch.

5. but she may play fa--ot right back at ya.... haha MSI is funnnnnnnn

6. well duder be prepared to trip the fuck out and talk to the gnomes. DMT is the most powerful shit ever period.

Heres some more advice if my last post seemed too difficult, heres what I do when I just wanna go gung ho no holds barred, I did this in Mexico for spring break one time and ended up playing a guitar outside some girls' hotel room with a sombrero and they loved it:

Take a flask of tequila with you. Not gin, not vodka, not rum, just Tequila. It gets you the courage of a thousand men. I shoot some Cazadores Reposada if you must know. And Before you go see her, like 10-15 minutes before, down some shots, all in a row, let them set in, and JUST GO FOR IT. DONT THINK, JUST GO.

Get yerself together and just do it. Talk to her straight in the eyes like shes the only one who exists. Dont look down at your feet, dont look at her BOOBS, dont look at the food or whatever, be animated, use your voice and body to express yourself, dont just stand there with your hands in your pockets and a monopitched voice.

Shit watch some Fight Club before you go, I always thought Tyler Durden was the shit cause he 1. doesnt give a fuck 2. dresses and carries himself with style and 3. goes for it.

So at this point you'll either be Fubared or she'll think youre the most hilarious/interesting/crazy person ever. But youre killing me man, you gotta do it, you are your own worst enemy right now.

Who cares dude, its just a girl, you arent going to fight Mike Tyson or anything, thats something to get scared about, that girl isnt anymore cool than you, and you gotta show her that.

The more you think about it, the more you are losing. So stop thinking and start drinking and just go for it!!!!!!!!!

7. YA Mike Tyson is scary! i like my ears

8. Hey, i used to be paranoid about people thinking im high refusing to smoke unless im alone and i know i wont interact with friends or my brother or anything... like id smoke with freinds only if their smoking but now i get high at work n shit and if people say shit oh you like high i just say yea im fucking blazed got a problem and if they talk shit ill shut em' down...

I must say.. alchohol has improoved my perspective on this... it sounds weird, but since i started drinking I just dont care... I drink once a week, but everyday for some reason I just dont give a flying fuck about what anyoine thinks of me any more...

Even people at work and my friends have noticed this... like before at work someone would make a msart ass remark to me and i would just be thel ittle shy guy who looks away and ignores it but now i dont take shit haha..

anyway... my two cents... well one cent

9. I already posted how i do it, And it really works.

Heres an example why.

My girl jus called me less then 10 minutes ago and says come outside. I had no idea she was even close to my house. I look out the window and shes sittin in her car infront of my house.

I go out there and its rainng and she said suprise and starts kissing me in the rain.

She hands me a note which i opened when i went back insdie and its 5 pages long.

This is a good girl, A girl who loves me.

What i did worked, and its well worth it.

10. Drink some booze before you talk to the girl, that way you won't be nervous and you won't really care if they tell you to get lost.

11. I had a dream last night that I had some Tequila on me that would of never happened if I didn't read this post. funny stuff

12. its all about confidence. without confidence u cant do shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. tequila - to kill ya rock gut for me man. 3 or 4 shots im crying for mercy

14. lol, I have a question for you.

What do you define self-confidence as? Does being shy mean not having self-confidence? Because if it does, then I think you're wrong.

If you're shy it doesn't mean you can't get chicks... it just means that the way you have to meet them might have to be different then just walking up to one and starting a conversation. In my experience, I get GFs by making friends with a chick, and then hinting that I'm interested in taking it further than just friendship. If she's up for it, then I've got myself a girlfriend, if not, I take it like a champ and stay friends with her.