Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you get a card? hahaha

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BOnGG R1PP3r, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. umm word? hehe

2. If you live in cali it\'s pretty easy.

Here is a link to a doctor who will give you a card: http://www.mediplexgroup.com/html/Our_Clinic.htm

You can get a card for just about anything from anxiety, migraines and insomnia to cancer.

Just google how to get a medical marijuana card and it should come up with a bunch of stuff.

By the way, I highly recommend getting a card if you live in a state where it is legal because it is the best weed that I have ever smoked.

3. getting a medical recommendation in cali is incredibly easy. as long as you have a couple hours of free time, and a reason. i brought my records to the office with me, they didn\'t even look at them. they just took my word for everything.

4. i live in cali foolz! haha whuddup!

alright sick thx:hello:

5. That website looks ghetto as shit. :rolleyes:
    Is anxiety/depression a reason? Or do they do more physical reasons? Making me want to move to Cali... xD

6. I have a friend who got a card for anxiety with no medical records - cost about $180 - its easy as shit.

7. Jeez!

I wish it was like this in more states.

But if I wished that, I may as well wish that it was decriminalized. :p

(Reason I asked about anxiety is cos I have it, and I took anti-depressants but they didn\'t work in the long term, and weed has always helped me out with that.)

They really don\'t look at records to see if you\'ve even been diagnosed? That\'s crazy shit. o_O

Once you get your card and you go to a dispensary do you have to pay for the weed? (I\'m assuming yes.)

8. i live in so cal and i\'ve got chronic insomnia. i\'m sure a physician will approve of medical marijuana for me, but where are there physicians?
    does anybody know of any physicians or clinics?
    will i need my records?
    thanks!

9. does the patient have to be over 18 to recieve a card?
    thanks for the help in advanced

10. Some info for you folks. The key is finding a doctor who validates 24/7 and a card valid for a year. A lot of these drs only give you 3 month cards. Many of them do not require any records for the card. My appointment took all of 30 minutes to complete. I only spoke to the dr for 10 seconds. Most of them are just in it to make a quick buck with this. But whatever, as long as you get the card. Just make sure that they verify 24/7 otherwise you may have some time issues.

11. the cali section at the norml site has a whole database... it is almost too easy. which doctor did yal use where they didnt check for records??!

12. Any doctor who sells a card for anxiety and insomnia will not ask for records because it is only legal to give out for cards for life threatening illnesses such as aids and cancer. If its not even legal there is no way that you need a doctor\'s note.

13. Which shouldn\'t be a big deal because the police only go after the bigger guys so as long as you have a card they shouldn\'t bother you.

14. First off all a Doctor does not \"sell you a card\" , he or she \"issues a recommendation\"

Secondly California 215 law allows for many non life threatening illnesses ... including anxiety and insomnia.

15. Owned.

16. How about the TC not type like a 10 year old before trying to get his or her recommendation?

17. Fixed.:rolleyes:

18. Listen dude. If you don\'t have a legit reason for a card, please do not come around here asking for one. We don\'t condone just getting a card so you can smoke freely. It is things like that which are helping to keep it illegal for all....people abusing the ability to get a card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.