Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Fucking Deal With Fucking Assholes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shutupfegget, May 31, 2013.

1. #1 shutupfegget, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013

2. Lulz whut

3. #3 StickyDro, May 31, 2013
    I don't. Simple as that.

4. I beat they ass.  :metal:

5. i smoke weed.

6. Here's the thing, why do assholes not like hanging around other assholes? 

These people like that they can make you feel a certain way, i know plenty of people who i would get into a tailspin conversation with if i just said exactly what they are saying to me right back to them., i've actually done it at a party once, the guy looked like an absolute fucking moron, but here's the thing, if you don't stand up for yourself these people will just take and take and take and take, most of them don't even know they're doing it and lots of them do it because women love it, and they do, which is a whole other "Your fucked in the head" story all together. 

Make no mistake, there are people out there who are absolutely fucking nuts but they are not put into hospitals for the sole reason that they are "productive", as you look at the professional chain of command in business, you look at people who are more focused, more productive, willing to do more and more then the people beside them, but people don't stop to think.."Is this person a fucking psychopath?" because they can achieve "Good" with that kind of mind set..

Could you imagine somebody like this running a corporation or being high up in one, imagine 10 people sitting in a room who have spent the last 30 years working their way up, how many of them are just fucking bonkers, but nobody questions them solely because they are basically "Predators" willing to do anything in or outside of the law to get the job done and make money. 

Its never questioned! Look at the whole banker situation in the states, these people were given bail money and took it and gave themselves massive bonuses hahaha, its just crazy and nobody stops the whole process and goes "YOUR FUCKING NUTS!!!!" 

Just throwing this out there, but my bets are you're super baked right now. LOL.

8. #8 Akademicks, May 31, 2013
    Just ignore them. Me, I don't care to much about them. Yesterday, I was mowing the yard and this kid was eyeing me, while riding his bike in a circle in front of the yard on the street. It took me 35-40mins to finish. He actually waited the whole time,and some shirtless guy get on the bike and he stands on steel things on the back, when I finished he said "I like your shoes (dusty Converse)" and then he said "punk" and both of them rode away into the sunset laughing. He looked like it was in Middle School and the shirtless guy was in High. Sometimes, I wonder how people will look when judgement day comes.

9. Dude, everyone at my school--- you nailed it!

10. I dont care how clean she says it is. I always wear a condom while fucking an asshole.

11. Fuck'em.

And weed, like another said.

12. i completely ignore them, im not going to give them the attention they want. if someones gonna be a complete fucking asshole, im not even gonna waste my time hating them, fuck them.

13. ...'lotta lube and a lot of patience.

14. I smoke a bowl. I usually don't mind people being assholes to me when I'm high. But when I'm not high and I have a point to make, I can be pretty radical. Everyone's different man. I worked in food service for quite a while and trust me: there are ALWAYS worse people out there. Avoiding confrontation is always best. But if you have to stand up for yourself, do it. That's my 2¢

15. It just makes me turn into a ass myself so generlly try to avoid I have my share of fighting and do enjoy it but my knuckles are to messed up and looking back on it all it was just stupid in the first place

16. guys, he had four posts and banned...obviously a troll dont give him real responses not that hell see it but other people will...

'dont feed the animals hunny, theyll just keep coming back'

17. Lots of lube.

18. I add them to my Gc ignore list so I don't have to read anymore of their stupid childish post. Works like a charm.