Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find weed when you are out of town?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Logic2011, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Hey all. I am going on a trip to the Bahamas in a few weeks and I am wondering how you guys go about finding weed when you are out of town? I know it may be easier in the Bahamas than elsewhere but still how would you go about it? Do you just walk up to some guy st a gas station or what? I travel a lot so when I have to fly I mostly go without. Any suggestions?

2. look for a skate park and make friends

3. find some local surfers

4. extreme sports

5. Look for someone who has on Bob Marley clothing, Rasta Colors, Tie Dye, Dread Locks...Just look for the "Stoner" look lol hope i helped out.

6. Follow my nose

7. look for black guys, its racist, but it has worked so many god damn times. black people love to blaze, almost never run into a black guy that wasnt cool about it.

8. lol that is what i have found to be true too...or bring some with you i have done that in the past also:bongin:

9. Ehh, not always true, my neighbor is a cop and he is African American. I bet you he still blazes sometimes though :smoke:

Then again...he is like fifty years old...I'll ask him sometime :D

10. I agree a lotta black people smoke weed..and if that's racist then i will say as well that a lotta white people smoke the herb 2 :).

11. You won't have any problem in the islands, just take your time and don't get set up.

12. Ask around in headshops is another good way to find stoners.

13. Ask anyone black in the Bahamas.

14. [quote name='"E4u2H8J9"']Ask anyone black in the Bahamas.[/quote]

Hahaha. I've been there six times at Atlantis. Just walk the beaches theres usually stoners or just bags of bud lying around

15. I go places and ask people. It's been easy for me to find weed anywhere I go.

16. Look for the dude sportin the skate brands with both ears peirced

17. the best people to ask are the police. just walk up to a cop and say "excuse me sir, do u know where i could find some cannabis?" and slip him a 20. its always good to have paraphanelia on you when you ask, so that way if the cop wants to smoke then and there youre set.

18. Bartender or shows.

19. #19 KillerKush, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    2FootBong, there is an old saying "If you do not have anything of worth to say, go outside and piss your pants. Then come inside, causing piss to go all over your house, make waffles (using applesauce as a substitute for eggs due to a family member's allergies) and drink some chocolate milk."

20. [quote name='"KillerKush"']

2FootBong, there is an old saying "If you do not have anything of worth to say, go outside and piss your pants. Then come inside, causing piss to go all over your house, make waffles (using applesauce as a substitute for eggs due to a family member's allergies) and drink some chocolate milk."[/quote]

What? Since when do people EVER say that? Never in my life have I though or heard that. I lol'd either way it was funny