how do you find the goods

Discussion in 'General' started by mightbe, Mar 24, 2010.

1. when you dont know anyone around?

2. Introduce yourself ask around

3. Run down the road in a batman mask naked screaming i need weed

4. thought that only works for fat people

5. by developing social skills, it's not that hard, just go outside.

6. Word.

Get to know people by not asking them for drugs in the first conversation, as that will make them uneasy. Gain some trust and casually bring up smoking, gauge their reaction, and go from there.

7. when you're with new people hanging out...be like "i think i smell weed..." and see what their reaction is. go from there...

that's what i did when i moved lol and it worked!

8. I've never done this, but my boyfriend always says that you can just ask.
    It really depends on the area.
    Like, we live in a city were it's not difficult to just say "Hey, you smoke?"
    The best place to find someone is if you see some "Teenagers/college age" looking people hiking.
    They probably smoked on their trip, they can normally help you out.

This girl came up to where we were sitting and asked if we smoked weed the other day.

It all depends on your area. [I know I stressed this]
    If you are in/near a big city or in a college town, it shouldn't be hard to ask someone.
    Especally in class, look for the sterotype, sadly.

9. You go on GC and ask them.

Don't you?

10. be like "where da weed at"

11. This isn't true. You get all the bullshit aside and if you're straight forward the faster you get the weed.

But if you happen to ask someone who is against drugs or smoking, then you can easily dispose of them without wasting time.

I guess that's the upside of living in LA county. Everyone smokes.
    :smoking:

12. I asked these guys one time when i was in a different city, i was just like " you wouldn't happen to know where to find some weed around here"

"you being a smart ass?" huh? nevermind dude...

Im my experience with weed, i really decided to not deal with any "hood" people. this isnt really a racist thng, but if they guy wears a flight coat, baggy jeans and some dcs or something, maybe a flat brim baseball cap with a sticker on it. hes most likely a sketch ball. dont deal with people from the hood. they are sketch. haha