Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find new people to smoke with?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thepreppytoker, Jul 13, 2012.

1. I ask this question because in my 5-6 years of smoking, all my smoking buddies more or less found me and I even unknowingly joined a fraternity full of smokers.

Is there some kind of stoner radar that other stoners have?

2. Gotta put yourself out there. Only way to meet new people.

3. Just walk around smoking weed everywhere

4. I would talk to people I haven't smoked with before, just have a normal conversation and eventually get on the topic of weed. See what they think about it, and if they smoke too then invite them to burn sometime.

5. Most of the time I can just spot stoners. Or if I mention weed I can ALWAYS tell if someone smokes by the way they ask "you smoke weed?" it never fails.

6. I just ask this because looking at how I dress (Ralph Lauren, Brooks Brothers, Vineyard Vines, boat shoes, etc.), make good grades in school, and get heavily involved in extracurriculars, I wouldn't think I look like a stoner. But, other stoners have told me they could tell I smoke upon meeting me.

Must be a certain "thing" we all have about us...

7. I know what you mean dude. Right now I'm wearing a polo t-shirt, khakis, and sperrys. You can just feel your smokey-senses tingling around other stoners I guess.