Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you find dealers in a new city?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redgrass, Apr 8, 2010.

1. i'm going to be taking a trip down to orlando, FL for about a week soon and i'd like to get an 8th of quality shit while i'm there. however, i've always gone through a friend of mine to get weed and have never had to find a dealer myself, let alone in a completely new city.

how does one go about this without getting arrested?

2. go to black neighborhood, and knock on a random door. done.

3. aw fuck shitstorm inc

4. Don't do this ^^^ you'll just end up with a bullet wound and no weed :(:eek:

5. Lmao.

Stereo type. Look for people that really really look like stoners, ask them. Otherwise, you can always try looking at webehigh.com, its useful at times.

6. suck a n1gga dick or somethin

7. Yeah go to headshop, and just wait for a customer to leave and hit em up, we have a stoner code, hook a dude up. straight.

8. you could, or you could mail some from a random post box to the hotel ur gonna stay at. BOOM! claim ignorance if the mail dudes try to fuck with you

9. HOLY FUCKING SHIT
    there has to be like 80 of these threads

10. Make friends.

11. easily hit up a UCF party and ask. Full Sail students are always blazed. there's been crazy drug busts happening lately though so I'm sure the sheriff office is packed with weed. try there.