Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find a new dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatSumBeach, Aug 15, 2011.

1. #1 FatSumBeach, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I know it prolly isn't that hard, but I'm afraid that I would end up asking the wrong person and things go terribly wrong, I get from my step-dad but worry that he will one day cut me off (idk why, but either way it wouldn't hurt to find a backup) would also like to find someone who has more of a "variety" but wouldn't even know where to begin with that! Im in high school so its not like I know any hardcore pill poppers and I only know about a handful of people who smoke, so if and when I buy I pretty much want to buy a Q, and don't know if these shitty high school dealers are worth it...so yeah

Anyways, I know it's a newbie question but we all gotta learn somehow....:rolleyes:

2. Just start getting to know people, pick up some smoker friends and ask where they get their hookups after awhile.

3. Ask friends who smoke, make friends with people who smoke. Also, if you can, grow ;)

4. I asked this crack head once.
    He kept trying to get me to buy him some rock but I was like hell naw man I don't even like drugs like that.
    Kinda sucks round cuz all there is crack heads no stoners except at my job but for obvious reasons can't smoke with them there lol.

5. Having this problem at the moment i know here in north east England (middlesbrough darlington) fuck tons of people smoke weed but i don't fancy asking a chav for some smoke.

6. Am I the first to notice that in the tags pills and shrooms are included?