Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you find a local weed dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sonova, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuck local, learn how to use the deep web and buy it from the markets there

all the info is out there; use google and educate yourself about:

-silk road
    -TOR browser
    -bitcoin
    -PgP encryption

and you're set for good with great quality shipped right to your front door

• Like Like x 2
  2. Then you gotta trust the shipper, who you don't know.

3. 1.Befriend people 2. Find out if they smoke 3. Get their connect

4. Some people are not entirely comfortable about the prospect of pot being shipped to their front door. SR is not fail safe, just ask Ross William Ulbricht.

But who is publically listed, gets public feedback on whether or not he ships his stuff on time, and is dependent on a community rating to get customers. 
    Furthermore, there is an escrow system that secures that the shipper does not get his money until you have recieved the package. If you don't know what escrow is, google it.

And that's entirely fair, which is why you can get it shipped to a post box not tied to your name, and if you use proper encryption (which I learned to do in a couple of hours), then you're safe.
    Furthermore, the FBI does not target buys, but sellers. Ross Ulbricht was the kingpin of the whole SR 1.0 site; they've arrested him and targeted a couple of the biggest sellers on the old site. That's it. There is a 2.0 now, under safer regulations. 

I know what I'm talking about, fellas

6. I would, but I'm complete unaware of how to acquire said bitcoins.

I'd rather trust a guy with a positive feedback than some guy on the streets.

Only thing seperating you from it is laziness, sir

The internet has all the info you need. If you can spell, read English and use google, you can learn to use bitcoins and where to get them

8. I'm dying without a connect here haha.  I'm in Schaumpton and it's dreadful getting anything locally-- either it sucks or its shorted or they want ridic prices for it.  Where's the real business people at :(. I just want to be able to spend like 200-300 and get a shitton of weed.  I was thinking about starting to grow, but I don't have a spare closet, and that takes time.

I'm also more introverted when it comes to this stuff, cuz some people take cops and undercover cops here super cereal.  So I can't stand in front of a smoke shop or ask some dude off the street, or try to make friends with anyone.  That's not an option.  Most people don't understand that I just want to take my bud home to smoke by myself and play some ps4... making friends with someone usually doesn't work well for me, haha.

I also am rather shy and don't know how to start conversations or work weed into them... I just don't wanna scare anyone off.

Silkroad also has the problem that you don't get it immediately.

I don't know.  What do, indeed.

9. #89 GratefulFred, May 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2014
    You definitely have to take a risk to make a connect if you don't know anyone. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Study the situation, start out small and figure out where you need to be and when. Introverts will do fine because we're not pushy.

Dark Web is very compelling indeed, and would be worth the wait if you can't find anything local anyway. But I would have to understand the risks before I get into it and that, to me, is an unknown. Don't want to deal with mail fraud charges if things go wrong.

Yeah... I'm just super shy and I already don't want to deal with other peolples shit to get weed haha... it's super tough bc after I ask for a connect/say I smoke bud they almost always want to try to get something out of it or work sex into the equation, if its a male.  I get hit on a lot by guys as soon as I say I'm looking for bud, and if I find it thru them, it's likely only one time & is shorted & is ridiculously priced.  So I'm assuming they pinch my bag and make like 20-50 bucks off me at the same time.  So it's truly hard, don't know if it's the area or just me haha.

Dark web i've been researching a little bit but don't know if I'd trust that very much either haha.  The prices would truly have to be worth the risk,  and likely the motto "if it sounds too good to be true.... it likely is" is so true most of the time when it comes to any drug or weed situation!

If I talk to girls, they either don't smoke as much as me/their boyfriend finds it for them/they don't smoke at all/they don't want to find it/don't know where to find it/same problem, short me & take an extra 20-50 bucks off the deal.  my 2 scales can't be off every single time I weigh bags lol

11. #91 PleaseDontGetCaught, May 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2014
    I'm on it! Thanks for the checklist. So tired of gross greens

12. nature illegal.jpg ...america is the worst place for weed and i guess because where I'm from it's easy to get and even-though it's illegal...no one goes apeshit about it. I've been in florida almost 12 years and i've had to change weed boys mostly because of bad weed, like wtf I'm not giving you bad/fake(low thc or just not weed) fucking money!! Now I've moved to lauderdale and can't find any weed people, I've somehow managed to find 2 smoke shops but no weed...wtf?

13. #93 xofan, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    @[member="VikingToker"]

see, in uk we have PO BOX system, (our mail carrier holds our items for us so we go and collect it) problem is.. here in uk they find a gram of weed or sum shit you get sent jail for 5 years.. OFC this has never happened to me but ive heard story's people getting stopped for a joint and put into a jail for 1 night.. 

i know few people who use silk road etc all perfect for them.. but risks are massive here in uk.. no matter what the feds want they always want stoners to be sent to jail.. 

i have everything set up if i wanna buy online but i rather buy off a guy off the street knowing if his product is good or bad i can always get it at that moment than waiting in front of my door hoping i dont get raided by feds.. 

EDIT: to add about not tied to your name, i dont think it be possible to fake a name for myself to have a box system in place as they will ask for bank statements and other sorts of papers for proof 

14. Literally just stand in the middle of the street and yell "WHO HAS MARIJUANA FOR SALE. I HAV LUTS OF MUNNY"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I have never had a steady dealer. I buy from different people usually all the time, sometimes I'll visit the same person.
    This is because the town I live in, I know no one. And I've managed to find weed in the city nearby and surrounding towns

16. Id go to a biker bar and shoot pool and talk about tattoos , weed and women.

I have a lot of ink so id fit right in any dive bar.

17. Your local neighborhood pub is usually a good place to meet tokers.  Many beer drinkers like to go out for tokes with their cigarettes..... at least around here.

18. College,college,college.   Or ask freinds or freinds of friends.

19. i just walked around my apartment compex and just looked for a black guy( not racist i swear) and the first dude i saw i asked him " aye you know where i can get some bud" and hes like yea whatchu need. and ite been good ever since!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

They dont have much money on average.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.