Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do YOU feel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shain, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Hey everybody, I was wondering how you feel when you get high. I have been smoking for three years, but hallucinogens have screwed my brain chemistry so every time i close my eyes after smokin even regs i geet trippy closed eye visuals and i have yet to work up any tolerance. Not acid trip visuals, just trippy patterns that pulse, vibrate and multiply. How bout you?

2. I feel like the world has been transformed into some allsurrounding dome of technicolor reality..

3. ive never done hallucinogens before and if i smoke even some regs after a t-break, i get the same stuff but it usualy gos away after a few sessions.

4. exactly

5. It feels like when you are underwater. I can see, hear, taste, and feel things slightly different. It's wonderful.

6. I feel like a bowl of chilled strawberry jello with a hole in the center. Kinda like a bunt jello cake.

7. :cool:

8. I feel like killing and raping children. Isnt that what its supposed to do??

9. When im blazed i get sad at how corrupt the world is :( and wanna live in a hippy commune