How do you feel?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Smokes a lotta trees, Nov 29, 2014.

1. How do you feel about your significant other masturbating when you aren't home? Would you want them to tell you? Do you care? Does it hurt a little bit when you find out they did it?

2. I could give a rats ass weather or not she is at home rubbing one out while I am out and about.

I don't care so long as he erases the history on the computer, thats the only rule I have. I don't want to know what he is looking at, because my girl feelings get hurt because those girls usually have bigger boobs then I do, and even though I know logically that it doesn't matter, emotionally I'm a typical jealous female.
    And he doesn't care so long as I don't do it when he is home, if I do when he is home its offensive to him. He figures so long as he is around I have no reason to be using anything other then him. 

It's a mutual arrangement, works for us. 

4. As long as my girl ain't just straight up squirting all over my devices I'm good with it. She does have some nice vibrators to fuck that lil pussy of hers when I'm not around so I'm just happy that she's pleasing herself when she needs 2.

5. I love it when my girl tells me she is masterbating. She tells me she thinks about me fucking her and it gets her so fast cuz she can't wait till we fuck next. Idk if she's just being nice haha but shit I guess ignorance can be bliss it feels good man! Don't worry about it :) she's human and gets horny and has to release sometimes!!

6. #6 Smokes a lotta trees, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Yeah I definitely agree it's hot! But she doesn't tell me when she's doing it or that she did it... Like she's trying to hide it. I mean I'm not controlling its her body she can do whatever she pleases but I would just like to know cause it's hot lol and I don't want her to feel like she has to hide it.

7. If she's trying to hide it just tell her you think it's sexy :) change both I your perception

8. #8 bobandy02, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    And if shes embarrassed then save her the stress and don't bring it up :)

9. Had been married a couple of years and I came home early one day and caught the wife on the bed rubbing one out.  Got hard immediately, but wasn't sure how to let her know I was there.  So I stripped off my clothes and walked in the room  She jumped and tried to cover up but I just laid down on the bed and started stroking myself. 

She didn't really know how to react until I looked at her and asked her if she was going to finish what she started.  I guess this relaxed her a bit and we masturbated together for the first time.  Have done it many times together since then.  She will still rub one out alone on occasion and I will as well, but not if I am going to get some in the next day or two.  I want to save up my load for her.