Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do You Feel About Yourself Being a Pothead?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, May 15, 2011.

1. Smoking pot didn't make you a "piece of shit", sounds like you had some problems to begin with bro, that's on you, not on marijuana.

2. Was?

I read your sayings on this board every day and you have such a negative attitude. You need to cheer up, buttercup.

If you don't have anything good to say, just don't say anything.

3. YAY BIGOTRY!!!!! :hello: :hello: :hello:

4. This.

Although I do both..

5. I actually believe I'm better off for starting to smoke. I concentrate a LOT more in class etc, I get all my work done to an even higher (no pun intended) standard, and revision has been coming along great. The only thing that bothers me is lying to people that I know care about me, I'd honestly love to tell everyone I smoke, I'm proud of it, I enjoy it, but sadly people are just too close minded.

6. This. If you're smoking out of habit, and its having negative effects on other aspects of your life, i guarentee you'll feel shitty about it. Life > Weed.

7. Pot doesn't affect your memory. I'm a total stoner, and also an honours student. The only way it hurts you mentally is that you can, not will, get lazy and not put effort into stuff i.e. not learning shit.

8. I feel good actually.

Im at the end of my second year in college, all A's and B+s. Im being trained to be a peer mentor next semester. I have a pretty good amount of money saved up, most of it being legitimate but some [less than 20%] comes from herbal commerce amongst friends. I have a caring girlfriend who also smokes, some solid roommates that I have been best friends with since 7th grade-highschool, I go the gym 3-4 times a week, and it's REALLY starting to pay off now. My mom and dad both love me dearly and support me, and they both know I smoke. I'm going on 4 vacations this summer, doing an internship next winter, and going to spain to study abroad the following winter.

All this, and I have been smoking/doing edibles nearly every day for the past year and a half.

I'd say I'm proud to outshine the stereotypes.