Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do You Feel About Yourself Being a Pothead?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, May 15, 2011.

1. #21 Grant64330, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    depends on what you want to define "pothead" as. If you meant it simply as someone that smokes mad pot, them I definitely would say I'm proud of it. But if you would consider it to be the kind of person whose personality/life is entirely based and dependent on smoking weed IMO these people deserve the kind of bias they get (lazy, no job, sits on ass all day, spends all money on pot, useless).

2. it fits me

im a natural at it

3. I couldn't say it any better! Pot has helped me find myself and spread the love that we all should have not just for our fellow man but for the environment and our animal brethren! We're all connected, and weed helped me realize that!

4. I feel bad sometimes when i talk with my family(while being high) but the only reason i think i feel bad is because I was raised to believe that weed is so bad, not only from my parents but from society also. Smoking weed is looked down upon as a foolish thing so every once in a while i have that feeling of "fuck, i spend so much on this. Its such a waste" then i realize that smoking weed is like drinking they both make you feel good and you have a blast while under the influence. so fuck eveyone that hates me smoking!!
    I'll be a success and il still smoke weed just to prove everyone wrong!

5. I always feel guilty to some extent and I shouldn't at all. My family and probably other people close to me are ignorant to marijuana so their backwards views make my habit look bad ultimately.

They don't have to like it or do it themselves, but to research and question nothing, and continue to believe what they hear about the subject pisses me off. I don't know what to do about it!!!

I'm just like fuck it, you be retarded to the truth while I smoke this joint in peace :D

6. To me a pothead is someone that smokes everyday. No one should ever use drugs every day. So I'm not a pothead. I used to be and then I realized how much of a piece of shit I was.

7. I don't really consider myself a pothead, but I'll smoke every day for long periods and I'm not a piece of shit, promise. No one? Don't speak for everyone :smoke:

8. I smoke it eat it and drink it so I guess I must be a cannabiterian. It keeps you healthy and heals almost everything. Read my blog about the healthiest food on earth.

9. Yeah, i smoke/medicate every day for Fibro. Still get a lot accomplished.

10. im not a pothead, im a stoner. big difference

11. I don't really care, I smoke to chill out and relax even though I do smoke everyday, I just like the nice feeling a natural plant gives me. But I do feel slightly rude or guilty when I'm high and acting normal around my parents and family

12. Never really felt guilty about it. It's just something I do that I enjoy. More of a hobby than a lifestyle. I don't necessarily need it, but it does help me with a lot of things i.e. creativity, chronic pain, and relaxation/recovery after workouts. I am seen by some as a pothead but what can you do about it? It's just a label, like being seen as a jock or a nerd or a prep. Who cares if for others it's what defines you? If that helps them remember/identify you then so be it.

13. I just don't give a fuck.

14. I dOnt feel either way about it because I am not a pothead.... I am a marijuana enthusiast :smoke: but no, I d

15. I'm straight about it, I got my shit on lock.

16. Been lurking awhile before I started possting and got news for ya....... nothing's changed. You still are. It's ingrained in your whole persona and being.

17. A pothead to me is someone who is high everyday throughout the day. No one should be high all the time. Weed's just an activity I do. One of my most favorite and rewarding ones, if not the most.

18. Call me a pothead if you want, but atleast im not a faggot.

19. I don't give a shit. When you start to realize how full of shit everyone is, its laughable to feel guilty over this.

20. I prefer the term Stoner. And i don't really care cuz i know if anyone tells me its wrong their the ones that wrong. I love it when people that drink judge me for smoking, its like your such a dumbass.