Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do You Feel About Yourself Being a Pothead?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, May 15, 2011.

1. I love getting high,but at the same time I feel bad about myself for spending big money on shit like that.I hate memory problems.Sometimes I feel that im everything because im a pothead,because I get to see the world differently and be kind and nice to other people,which is important.

2. I'm cool with being a pothead. Although, sometimes I do feel a little guilty when I talk to my straight edge family after I've toked.

3. Sometimes I'm ashamed. Usually I'm high and don't have an opinion on that or much of anything.

4. If you feel guilty or shameful after you smoke then you're probably doing it for the wrong reasons.

5. I'm doing it for the same reason as you so don't spout that shit, man... I'm doing it to get high but I feel guilty about getting high.

6. #6 jethrot73, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How do you figure?

7. I feel like some of my relationships in life are faked and that I live a double life

8. I'm a better person for it.

9. im a bit of a fuckup anyway, so nobodys too shocked

10. Maybe you do it for other peaple

11. #11 jethrot73, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Maybe I smoke for other people? That doesn't make any sense. I smoke because I love to smoke and get high and enjoy the world around me. But seeing as my mom doesn't approve, I feel a little guilty sometimes that I'm potentially upsetting her.

12. i feel as though i am a "weed enthusiast".

13. i found myself :smoke:

14. #14 weednotcrack, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    I'm actually kinda proud that i'm a pothead to tell you the truth.I'm trying to think of reasons why it's bad,but i can't think anything.Even if your using cannabis just to get your high on,your still getting benefits from using it.Benefits such as reducing head and neck cancers an also shrinking cancer tumors.So it's kinda like eating an orange,just because you eat 5 of them a day shouldn't be a call for alarm.

15. I usually just hate it because so many people think it's harmful. So many friends have came up to me and asked about my "problem"
    Lmfao

16. If you feel bad for doing anything then you shouldn't be doing it at all.

17. My plagues and frequent haunts in life all diminish in the face of the behemoth of cannabis. I care about nothing else. NUFF SED :D

18. Becoming a pothead has chilled me out and helped me gain a greater appreciation for life in general.

19. Im not a pothead, Im a cannabis connoisseur.

Ive never really thought much about it. I can tell you've Ive never felt a single ounce of guilt from using it though.

I think if you feel guilt, its because your wasting money that you or someone else relies on, or doing it when its inappropriate for your life. IE. Your on probation and you have a family to take care of.

20. i own it proudly. And the attitudes of those that know me has changed for the better.