How do you feel about this?

Discussion in 'General' started by XXTentacion, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Right or wrong?

2. Well with only a one minute clip, who knows.
    Air marshals have the authority to do more than that so even if it was as simple as not getting out of his seat i don't see anything wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I feel like you're spamming us with the gun ads

4. Agreed too short. Then again people started riots over less shown.

5. He wouldn't get up. He is lucky they didn't taze his fucking tits off. They don't play around anymore, even a little bit. I believe the rule of thumb is "ask, tell, MAKE" at least that's what my dbag of a cop brother in law says.

Besides, I would have been cheering them on if that fucker was holding my plane up and acting like an over privileged shit stain. Wtf dude, get up, gtfo, wait for another jet. I have flown all over the damn place and there were times I got bumped and even gave my seat up to someone who was more in need of it.

Fuck that guy and the bowl of noodles he road in on. Ya, I'm in a shitty mood....

6. #6 Reth, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    Yooo, the homie in the video is a doctor who was on a flight, United Airlines overbooked the flight and they wanted to put up 4 united airlines workers that needed to be at the airport the plane was going to stop. Homie didn't want to give his seat up because he's a fucking doctor and he has patients that he had appointments for the following day so he couldn't really miss the flight, even though he explained all that.

The air marshal smashed his head against the arm rest to knock him out so they could drag him off the plane, if you look carefully on the second clip you can see the blood trickling down his face when he's saying I need to get home, I need to get home. Shame on some of you blades for thinking this dude was a dick or whatever, dude just wanted to go home an see his patients.

(United at first asked the entire flight if people would give up their seats for 300$ and a flight the next day and a hotel room for the night, no one agreed they upped it to 600$ I think and no one still accepted it, so they said they are going to have the computer randomly pick 4 people an they have to leave. He was one of those 4)

*Edit, sorry I didn't watch the video until after I posted. There is another shorter clip that shows him back on the plane saying I just wanna go home like 3 times looking confused an disoriented looking for his stuff. Also, why are the two desert eagle ae .50 Cal's in the beginning silver and not gold if it's golden gun productions?

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lawyers will clean up

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bruh!
    They were hard asf on him, it was clear that he REALLY didn't want to leave and that passengers were getting disturbed by the police before they engaged on him. If the flight at United had said, "we'll pay someone $2,000", then someone else would've gotten up. Good for him taking a stand - he bought a ticket and was seated that's bull shit to just tell him leave. If he had taunted an officer or anything physical it would be different but all he did was defend himself in a situation where he did nothing wrong besides have bad luck.

I'm high as hell but won't catch me high up in a plane with United Airlines. They're overbooked anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #9 New Yorks Finest, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    Sometimes you needa chalk up your losses, he had valid reason to want to stay but if they say you gotta go... you gotta go. The whole scene could have been prevented, what did he gain from that besides publicity and a ass beating? Just made a bad situation worse

We all know ain't shit gonna happen to those cops either

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

10. He's going to get a settlement.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

11. I hope he sues United into oblivion. He paid for the seat. Not his fault United overbooked

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why can't I ever be fucked over like that. Some people have all the luck.

13. I just always expect the worst case scenario whenever I have to fly anywhere. That way, anything that goes well is like a gift. A rare gift, but still.

But fuck United. They could have handled the situation before anyone boarded the plane, and I guarantee it wouldn't have gone like that. But once you let people on the plane and then try to remove someone? C'mon, that guy had to feel like they were humiliating him personally, on purpose, in front of a plane full of people. Plus, that guy probably bought that ticket weeks ago, only to get bumped last second. Bullshit, United, you need to plan ahead just like everyone else on that flight had to.