How do you feel about these nachos?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Chill Smith, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Cool Ranch Doritos.

Colby jack, pepper jack,and mozzarella cheese.

Microwaved to your liking.

I've also done this with the blazin' buffalo Doritos before. That was awesome.

2. I think you need to go find something fulfilling to do, you are obviously VERY bored.

I am aware that in reading this im also in exactly the same situation. For example, Im gonna go read some Nietzsche and turn into Hitler.

3. I like my nacho platter with original doritos, cheddar cheese melted on them in the oven, a small amount of jalapenos, with chilli smothered on top and a side of salsa and sour cream.

4. FUCK this thread makes me want some nachos so bad.:D

5. They sound pretty bomb. Though I would probably add more than just cheese (probably some kind of meat if I had it, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream, olives if I had any) and cook in the oven. Nachos cook pretty fast already

6. Dude, I made some today :smoke:

7. Needs more. Jalapenos or some shit... I think you're on the right track with doritos man

8. [quote name='"Stat"']Needs more. Jalapenos or some shit... I think you're on the right track with doritos man[/quote]

I used some hot giardinera (spelling) on them, it was damn good.

9. sounds fucking bomb. will be making these.

10. Wow, this is genius. I never even thought of using Dorito's as nacho's. Holy fuck that would be amazing.

11. Bomb ass nacho recipe:

Layer of doritos 3rd degree burn

Layer of taco seasoned ground beef, tomatoes, onions, jalalapenoes.

Layer of cheese, that's what's up.

What's this? another layer of spicy as dragon sperm doritos? You betcho granny ass it is.

More ground beef veggie mix

More cheese

Repeat as much as you can afford. Costco for the mother trucking win.

Screw microwaving that shit, cook with pride and patience. Oven bake that shit till your top layer of cheese is crispy as...crispy.

Serve with beer and chilli :cool: