Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you feel about spliffs?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grassmoke, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I live in NY, I walk into my Tobacconist, I buy. You can too. :smoke:

2. Really? I never found one in DC or NY (lived in NY all my life +college and med school in DC), noted i never looked that hard...... Time to start searching, thanks man.

3. grassmoke, even my back-water, rural county has a tobacco shop! (Not that I ever go there!)

Granny

4. I started smoking with spliffs and always loved them. But i know tobacco isnt healthy so i try to roll pure joints sometimes.
    The thing is that i cant help but cough from almost every hit of a pure.
    I barely cough with spliffs and almost never through a pipe.
    I just dont get why it happens with joints

5. Same. I'm from Ireland (north) and we all smoke spliffs. No one ever hands out a joint packed with pure weed its too expensive and I only ever buy 20 bags or the rare 50 bag.. In a smoking session where other people bring their own, we'd normally smoke at least one bong but its always spliffs and plenty of cigarettes. and a wee tin of coke

6. I always assumed joints and spliffs were the same thing...
    Anyway, I always use tobacco and i always will, i don't even smoke cigarettes anymore but i still use baccy as the bud burns a lot better and the taste is so much better

Annoys me when people moan about mixing bud and baccy, its your choice! leave us to it! =)
    thats only for J's though, i obviously dont put baccy in a blunt or bowl