Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you feel about people that talk shit on weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FORBIDDENNACHO, Mar 13, 2011.

1. does it piss you off when people say shit like smoking weed is terrible and your killing yourself all that bs that most people believe from the govt?, the part that bothers me the most is the irony, i will never stop smoking because someone tells me its bad because i am informed i am an independent person and did the research myself before i took my first hit because ive learned that you cant just believe everything you hear and i learned weed is a beautiful gift of nature

2. people that drink but bad mouth weed is a huge piss-off.

3. dude i know man fuck its so frustrating sometimes, the only reason for all the bullshit is money, hemp industry would provide clean renewable fuel, the strongest plant fibers, paper, etc not to mention i honestly believe the world would be better if everyone had guilt free access to weed, not to mention its healing properties. like Bob said " the herb reveals you to yourself". weed has made me a better person and a happier person plus when im high and i reflect on my life i actually make some good decisions and remove any bad ones i have it amazing how it works

4. i dont mind that they dont smoke weed just as long as they dont bother me and tell me to quit

5. haters gonna hate ya'll. Fuck em and move on.

6. i'm with curtis and ammarhio.... i respect someone who has tried weed and doesn't like it, but when people badmouth it without having even tried it, or think that everyone who smokes weed is a piece of shit stoner, it pisses me off... i've changed a lot of people's minds for the better on weed.. i even got a kid who was 22 and never smoked, even a cigarette, to smoke, just by explaining it in an intellectual way. as long as you're not like "no, you're an idiot for not smoking" people will generally respect your opinion on the matter

7. government funded studies, and propoganda.

8. I don't really give two shits when people go hating on weed.
    Usually they are so closed-minded, bias and programmed in the first place they will not open their mind at all.. whats the point in even arguing with them??

9. Yeah i always leave the ignorant ones alone.

10. I do my best to educate them. If they can't see the light, well fuck em.

11. I honestly don't think I've really ever heard anyone I know bad mouth weed. My parents and all their friends, were hella hippies back in the 60's and 70's and smoked a lot and did other drugs, and they are all really successful. I also live in Nor Cal...

12. Yea, I hate when people who are significant to me talk shit on my lifestyle and make it sound all bad just because they're ignorant. I also feel shitty trying to convince them otherwise even when I know I'm right and they're wrong. People make it seem bad to "get defensive" about "justifying" my habits.

Whatever. They need to chill... :rolleyes:

13. i hate it but i dont care enough to try and educate them, i ignore ignorant people and thats how its gonna be.

14. They can talk all the shit they want. Fuck 'em.

15. I have a mate who tried weed twice, once with me, and like a lot of beginners didnt get high. Now he bad mouths weed saying it is overhyped and weak, and he gets drunk instead.

He has mentioned a couple times that the only reason I dont like getting drunk as much as getting high is because I dont get drunk like him. Which is bullshit, seeing as I have drunk enough to pass out naked covered in vomit in a bathroom. I have tried to explain to him some newbies dont get high, and that shouldnt put him off weed, but he doesnt listen.

He pisses me off more than the ones who badmouth it from government propaganda.

16. Make a batch of potent hash brownies. He'll get high as a motherfucker then.

As for people trash talking weed, I always try to intelligently inform them of its spiritual and medicinal value. When people won't listen, I tell them about the Rick Simpson story.

17. Well for me it depends. Lets say the persons tried it, done research on it and is saying stuff like "it's not for me, it fucks me up too bad" then that's cool, I respect that. But let's say it's some little pissant whose never tried it and believes everything the government or his parents tell him who's unjustly badmouthing it bad then I just get pissed off and usually wordbash em

18. they say it makes you stupid......i say my father makes satilites
    they say it makes you unhealthy......i say nfl players are very "unhealthy"
    they say its illigal..........................i ask them why, and they dont know
    they say its a drug.........................i say so is beer, and meds from the DRUG STORE!!!!!
    they say it gives you canser............i say you dont have to smoke it
    they say its a waist of money...........i ask them why they needed such a big tv, that new car, those name brand clothes

19. I hate the "It's a gateway drug" crowd.. ive been smoking for about 3 years and weed is the only thing i do.. i dont drink, i dont smoke cigs, and i dont take any pills...

20. i dont know anyone that straight up talks shit about weed, but ive had people try to make me feel guilty about smoking weed like its some dangerous drug im addicted to. they just dont understand, they have a stereotypical mindset, and like to generalize things, because they have lazy minds and dont have to do as much thinking this way.

the people that generalize drugs as in:
    weed is a drug so is heroin, i saw an intervention episode of some heroin addict, so that means this guy that smokes weed is fucked up in a similar way to the guy in the intervention episode.

similar thinking as racists:
    I saw a black guy rob that store, that means most black people are dangerous.