How Do You Feel About Astrology?

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, Nov 14, 2012.

1. The zodiac, horoscopes, tarot readings etc. Do you find any meaning in them or are they all a bunch of BS?
    I'm also curious to know if there is anyone here who has been to a psychic. I have never been and don't really have a desire to but I have always been curious.

2. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']The zodiac, horoscopes, tarot readings etc. Do you find any meaning in them or are they all a bunch of BS?
    I'm also curious to know if there is anyone here who has been to a psychic. I have never been and don't really have a desire to but I have always been curious.[/quote]

I doubt any of it is true. Those zodiac readings are really vague and generic. Remember those tarot readings a user did a while back? Well, none of what he told me was true or ever become true. I asked the same question twice an got two different answers! (I wonder why?) :rolleyes:

What do you think?

3. I don't know...but sure, fuck them.

4. I enjoy learning about the zodiac and the different signs and the personality traits that are supposed to go along with each sign and how different signs relate to each other but as far as using it to predict the future - I don't believe in that at all. Especially on a day to day level like with horoscopes you find in magazines and online.

5. i dont believe in any of it, but its fun.

6. What is your sign? And do you feel its a fairly accurate description of you, in that sense of course.

7. No its all nonsense.

8. don't ya hate it when someone asks your sign then procedes to try to psychoanalyze you based on your sign's personality traits without actually speaking to you? seems like it happens a lot these days

capricorn moon pisces here, sup

9. I don't find the personality based on astrology nonsense interesting at all.
    Fortune telling, talk to the dead bullshit is kind of annoying.
    I do find mythology based on the stars to be very interesting.
    I'm not sure if this can really be called astrology though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hUgQ91SqEo&feature=related]Jesus 2500 years BC - YouTube[/ame]

10. I'm a Sagittarius. Most of the personality traits for me are spot on except for one very huge trait which is Sagittarius are extroverts which I am not at all. But I also see my personality traits to some degree in every other sign. But Sagittarius lines up with the most characteristics I find to really be who I am. Mainly being - independent, optimistic, tactless, restless, honest, good humored, philosophical, intellectual, careless, irresponsible.

11. fug dat noise

12. Astrology is complete and utter bullshit :(

13. Mythology in general is really interesting to me.

14. When I first looked into it I did notice that the personality traits tend to add up for each sign. I doubt the horoscopes are all that accurate though. I check mine once in a blue moon but don't really care.

15. astronomy > astrology.

16. Well yeah, astronomy is actually science based.

17. Why does something have to be science based?

Last i heard science is made up

18. Astrology lacks credibility because it's been around for thousands of years and yet it's never been reasonably proven to be true.

19. I believe in psychics but not all that zodiac crap