How do you fall asleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Jul 25, 2012.

1. What is your ritual?

Do you just think about nothing?

Or do you start dreaming? or whatever you think about?

I personally start dreaming I love dreams I mostly dream about the future?

2. sittin back dreamin sayin fuck to the sky, boy im ridin, boy im ridin

i just fall asleep man asleep

3. just a little bit of dope n booze, my friend

4. I sometimes will just listen to music and dream about things in reality and other times just go get high and get really deep in thought about whatever comes to mind

5. drug, melatonin, repeat.

6. depends on how tired I am tbh,
    I mean sometimes I straight crash out as soon as I hit the bed but other times I just chill and listen to my 'relax bruhh' playlist till I start nodding out.
    sometimes I just toss and turn and then think of what I googled a while back, wondering how to fall asleep easier and I take like 15 deep breathes. ehh

oh and masturbation :hello: abella anderson maybe

7. I like to read a book until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. :smoking:

8. Is anybody like OCD about what side of their body they sleep on. I have to sleep a certain way or else I just lay their and cant fall asleep.

9. Smooth jazz and a cold pillow

10. I always have on a tv show I know well when I fall asleep, otherwise my thoughts race and keep me up all night. That, and meds. Either one by them self just won't cut it.

And yeah, I'm pretty pedantic about which side I sleep on, and even where my legs are.

11. I usually smoke within an hour of bed and usually before that.
    i put the tv on sleep for 15 mins, and 99/100 days ill beat my tv to sleep
    and i thank bud for it, before i had a bad time just trying to sleep.

I also sleep in a recliner everyday if im home

12. yeah same here i either need to be hella tired to fall asleep or else my mind races like crazy... Like right know i only dream about math because im taking a math class idk i fucken hate it. i haven't had a good night sleep since about a year idk something is wrong with me

13. Smoke weed, close eyes, knock out.

14. Smoke weed, listen to music, go on gc, fb, twitter, tumblr on my phone and pass the fuck out.

15. Have you tried any herbals like valerian root? Shit works really well. I was always pretty skeptical till I tried it.

Peace:smoke: