How do you explain to friends your most excellent supply of weed?

Discussion in 'Security' started by jasper19, Apr 30, 2016.

1. It seems pretty simple to me, if they ask you just say mind your own fucking business. End of story.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Have the smoke your own policy fuck your friends there not going pay for the lawyers or do the time if shit goes bad

3. What excellent supply of weed? You don't have one. You don't grow. You buy in small quantities and pay over priced shady dealers like the rest of your friends....... At least that's what you want them to believe. And to keep them convinced of that don't smoke them up all the time. Don't whip out ounces. Etc.

Don't be Heisenberg [​IMG]
    Be Gus Fring
    [​IMG]

If you don't get that reference do yourself a favor and watch breaking bad (you'll be glad you did that show was the shit)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. You bought it and he doesn't take new clients. If that's a problem for them they are a snitch.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snitches get stiches out here

6. Dont tell anybody, DONT sell to anybody. Yes they may be your "close" friends but you CANNOT TRUST ANYBODY WHEN YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Your close friends that you think you can trust might have some really fucking stupid people they consider close friends. Those really fucking stupid people will probably want the weed your buddy gives them which is from you. Then you have really fucking stupid people you dont know coming to you for weed.

Its your hard work and keep it that way. Dont even blame it on your guy. just say loose lips sink ships or better yet, tell them to mind their own fucking business.

These people on here recommending you sell it are fucking retarded. That is how you get caught and end up not growing again.

DONT TELL ANYBODY. DONT SELL TO ANYBODY. KEEP IT SECRET KEEP IT SAFE. If your friends have a problem with that, then they arent your friends and they can go fuck themselves. Your future is more important than there friendship.

7. If my friends need hooking up I just buy from one of my plugs I don't tell them that it's for a friend or anything :confused_2:

8. Mine was easy as I started over a decade ago, trimming for a friend who would pay me generously in primo weed. So those that are close to me still think that is why I am always flush.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Uh you don't carry a fat sack everywhere number one rule, much better off having to ditch 2 grams vs the whole stash. Also, don't hang out with people every day, being social is good but for privacy and low traffic for illegal states, considering the police have assesed and target the watching of high traffic short stops at some random house at random times of the day. And just sometimes throw 10 bux to a regular dealer when they come around and they'll never know.

I have told my one friend about my grow idea but idc if he knows he sells to me and smokes with me for free depending on how much he has at the time and we have even gone in his car to his plug to his re up n I figure he's smoked with me plenty but that why I be ok with him knowing. Growing doesn't take a long process and as long as you keep yourself in check as far as behaving correctly and if you know how to read people that's easy, you won't face a argument.

However this is much deeper in the detailed answer for your question because you're inquiring about the psychological approach to privacy and boundaries considering human relations: if its illegal period if you grow weed or cook meth or just damn fuck animals idk but who do YOU think will end up a probable liability and who is down for their squad.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It's all good being Gus until your face gets blown off :confused_2:;):laughing:

81efa5a70b173e87cd2b4ef5fca2c33f.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. both can lead to your home being robbed though

12. I live in a legal state and the only people who know I grow are my wife and another grower.

13. I'm in Texas, one of the worst states to be caught in. I wouldn't share my grow, period. The only other human that knows about my grow is the hubby. Absolutely no one is told. People come into my house and have no idea I grow and for a very good reason, I keep it clean and the house never smells like cannabis, ever. My neighbors all think I'm a saint. I'm going to keep it that way too. If you're not suspect in any way, the cops never come to the door. ;) Just my 2 cents worth. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. You say that with great confidence.

15. Yes I do.

16. How can you be so sure unless the grower is your autistic little brother who lives in the basement and your wife is the inflatable variety? Bolt

17. No one except my wife knows I grow or smoke. It’s no ones buisiness.

• Agree Agree x 1