Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you explain red eyes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nilram04, Aug 28, 2008.

1. you would get a duid in GA

2. If you look on NORML's website you will see that its not a DUI if you get caught with driving while high it would be a "Drugged Driving" law. If you EVER tell a cop you are high you are a complete IDIOT because in the US its illegal to be under the influence of a controlled substance and marijuana happens to be one, so therefore you can be arrested for being high. No matter what anyone tells you this is true, people have been arrested for it and more will.

3. have you ever watched an episode of cops.

The guy is on a coke binge and the cop comes out an says "well i can't arrest you because you don't have anything on you, it's not illegal to be high".

It's not illegal in the entire U.S. because it's not federal law and how could it be federal law when being under the influence of something is not at all in the constitution. no matter how much you try to broaden your interpretations.

This is handled differently by each state

4. I have 1 thing I use to remove red eyes from the equation.. and it has NEVER failed. "Clear eyes - Maximum Redness Relief" eye drops.

its got more of the active ingredient then the next guys...and you see a difference in literally 15 minutes, ive seen it as quick as 5.

5. eyedrops and contacts

6. i say im stoned.:hello:

didnt ya hear, lying is bad for your health.

7. Yeah thats retarded.
    Owning visine isnt illegal
    Thats like saying
    IF THEY FIND A LIGHTER ON YOU
    THEY CAN SEARCH YOU
    it doesnt work that way.
    Unless your under 18. . .

8. Visine works in like a minute or two for me

9. haha touche i know how you feel lol

10. ive been blessed with the lack of red eyes after i smoke but either way i would say allergies cause its common enough

11. EASY!

"I've been crying! :("