Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you enjoy your cannabis?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iRipBowls, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Hey everyone how do you enjoy your cannabis? Personally I enjoy ripping bowls out of a nice bong. At the moment I'm piece-less but this coming Friday I plan to obtain my 16 inch black label flame blasted label beaker bottom American Roor (don't hate) with 9 hole Roor German Diffuser and a German Bowl. At the moment without the bong, edibles have been my savior.

2. Bong all the way!
    ...But i'm pretty sure this is already a thread..

3. A really enjoy smoking blunts. I've smoked homemade bongs but I'm guessing I'd enjoy a nice glass piece even better.

4. Oh sorry. I didn't see it so I just made a thread :p

For sure dude, try your best to stay away from homemade bongs (water bottle + bill piece) they are extremely bad for your health. Blunts FTW!

5. Bongs because... they're just fun to use and get me ripped. But I've started smoking blunts recently and they're a lot of fun too. Harsher but still pretty awesome

6. In my lungs

7. They're fun to make. IMO It's hardly going to effect my health if I only use homemades once in a while.

8. Oh that's cool, just try your very best to avoid them. :) BTW I must admit, they are fun to make :p

9. Hahahaha I like how you said to stay away from homemade bongs because theyre bad for you, and then say Blunts FTW! aha blunts are horrrrrible for you lol
    But I like bongs, definitely.

10. I looooooooove my bong...

I pick it up, and i feel like i'm holding one of those unique items from an RPG or some shit... it just has such a nice heft to it, it hits like a legend...

it really does seem like an ancient artifact with incredible power, like those things from indiana jones

in any case, i really enjoy the company of my bong Mr. Goodman.

11. Depends, when I smoke a blunt I take the cancer off. Also for me blunts are just a social thing or for celebration. Thus being said catching me with a blunt is rare :) but yeah hypocrisy on me lol!

12. Bongs definitely! Or maybe an aqua lung! Or gravity bong, or buckets, or water lung. Whatever theyre called where your from! Lol I hear them called so many different things!

13. Oh man, I remember going to the states for some family shit and some really nice dude came to me while I was smoking a joint and asked if I wanted to smoke from his "Bingus" as it sounded by pronunciation. I shat myself instantly, I didn't know what it was! Too used to calling it a bong/water pipe.

14. Joints, glass bowl, and bonging are my faves...but every once in a while I smoke a blunt with my homies...

15. In my lungs or in my stomach

16. a big fat spliff :D

17. My preferred method of smoking is bongs all day long

However since I broke my nice expensive glass bong and taped it, its just not the same. While I prefer that, Im using a plastic bottle popper bottle and sometimes pipes.

18. #18 cmclean619, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    this^

19. I'm surprised no one has mentioned any concentrates.

20. In my bloodstream