Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do you enjoy it ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by soul45, Jun 30, 2012.

1. I enjoy it anytime, anyplace.
    I just hate being paranoid when I'm smoking. Really fucks with my sesh/high.. So, it's nice to be in a chill spot.

2. what really bothers me is when i smoke with someone who is more experienced than me ..... i feel like im a 5 years old next to him ..its not that i make my self feel that way but what goes on while smoking or after smoking .... its like he's testing me or he's not high as me ,, i mean how does he see the situation ? what is he feeling ?

what you experienced smokers feel when you smoke ? what do you think of ?

3. The key is to stop giving a shit whether people think you're high or not... instant cure for paranoia.

4. The key is to just smoke more. A lot more. If you start smoking a lot more, you'll be wishing you could go back to getting this high again lol.

5. Personally I love being out and about whilst stoned its great like one big childish adventure everything is just better especially on a nice hot day but you need to pick a good sativa for outdoors or a hybrid which is not to heavy and at the same time I also love being on my own at night with a nice indica you feel every part of the effects better when your alone, but its all about picking the right time, place and environment for each type of strain!

you will learn :smoke:

6. They say I gotta learn, but nobody's here to teach me
    If they can't understand it, how can they reach me
    I guess they can't, I guess they won't
    I guess they front, that's why I know my life is out of luck