How Do You Eat A Lot?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Jun 22, 2014.

1. I'm currently bulking and need to eat around 4200 calories a day...I'm wondering what some of you guys do to eat a lot, whether on purpose or not.

2. I just do it. Try to eat a lot of smaller meals throughout the day. Drink a lot of milk too

3. Munchies.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just burn as much energy/calories as you can and you will eat like no other. When I used to work out, I would be hungry as hell after and eat. If you work out, smoke after and then you will feel good and eat.

But then if I burn energy/calories that's MORE calories that I have to eat to compensate. I'm bulking, so need to gain as much weight as possible. 

That's true though I am always starving after any physical activity

6. Do you take any protein shakes? My friend used to take things like muscle milk shakes and he fucking blew up in a couple of months. I think you have to drink it everyday before you work out though but if you want to bulk up quick, try looking into those protein shakes. 

7. So what the hell are you trying to do? Do you even have a plan or anything going for u at all ? Or do you just want to gain weight... Your original post is vague as hell but ok .. eat bread by the loaf , cereal is good .. considering you don't have a plan go with whole milk which is actually bad for you but since you didn't day what Ur plan was get them calories and fat in you instead of getting 2% milk ..

Really I can't help you unless I know why u need to gain weight and if you're going to the gym and working out or whatever so let us know what's up .. how tall and hoe much do you weight now

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 snoopdog6502, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014

Breakfast,4 potatoes fried hashed browns in the bacon grease from a pound of bacon, 6 egg omelet with cheese, sausage and bacon,mushrooms olives, peppers, onions. all topped with sausage country gravy over omelet and hash browns.

I shit you not, that is my favorite breakfast, I get up early to cook it and eat it before any gets up in the morning. Fuck them that shit is all mine. :D

9. #9 0ri0n, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    Peanut butter
    Chocolate milk
    Nuts
    I supplement my diet with just those three things so that I can break 3000 a day easily, 4500+ on workout days isn't particularly difficult either.
    One 16oz glass and 2 slices of toast with a good helping of pb and 1/2 cup of peanuts is roughly a whopping 1300 (Depending on brand). Best snack ever. Peanuts are crazy dude. One cup has over 800 calories.

10. are you trying to gain muscle?

eat a lot of protein.

but if you just wanna eat a lot of whatever the fuck sounds good, just smoke a lot.

11. 3 simple steps mate.

1, insert food into mouth
    2, chew food
    3, swallow food

Job done.

PS. Try not to choke.

12. Ya exactly no one knows what op wants.. does he wanna gain fat weight for the hell of it or does he want to gain muscle weight..

13. #13 qwerty man, Jun 22, 2014
     Two cups of whole milk is 300 cal, 2 slices of white bread is roughly 200, and 2 heaping TBSP of PB is 200, totaling around 700..but I get what you mean.

My maintenance is 3600 cal, so eating around 600 above that...I'm doing a 5x5 powerlift program atm to build strength before I increase reps. But basically, yes I am going to the gym lol. Am not just eating 4200 calories to get fat. 

I was just wondering how some people here go about eating a lot. 

Also, ya I obviously take protein shakes with milk after gym...2 scoops w/ 16oz milk ~ 75g protein
    I also use mass gainer, but mass gainer makes me so full that I can't eat as much as I normally do which defeats the purpose haha

14. #14 Kooz, Jun 22, 2014
    Me personally I don't mess with any of that protein powders or muscle pills and shit like that .. heard of people getting kidney stones from that shit ..

But yeah I've stayed in between 200 and 210 for the past year now and if I ever drop below 200 I hurry up and gain the 3 pounds that day or night I eat a lot of cereal lol I love milk and I eat a solid dinner every night to go along with my breakfast .. since Ur in the gym I'd recommend 2% milk. Same protein but less fat and less calories and basically all that shit like sugar etc..

Eat chicken breast with rice and like broccoli or something .. it's boring but it's very good for a gym goer .. Every gym rat knows that chicken is the main food and we all know it gets boring and starts to taste like plastic haha

15. Calorie dense foods dude...

Nuts
    Oatmeal
    Pasta
    Meat
    Olive oil
    Natural peanut butter

16. Get high, smash, repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 iAmBetty, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    Weed

I replaced some of the water a usually drank with milk which helped a bit.

18. 4200 calories a day shouldnt be too hard if you stack your diet with beer as well.

19. ^this. I smoke some heavy ass indica bud, and get blunted then eat a large stuffed crust cheese pizza from pizza hut, cinnaparts and drink some 7up cans. Ever since my t break i haven't been eating a ton

20. Im the same way. I was doing so well finally adding weight and then I had to stop smoking for a bit and now I've stopped adding much