How do you describe yourself?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by laxfeva22, Mar 15, 2010.

1. So everybody. a little on the bored side after watching The Pacific (fuckin sweet btw). Was wondering how all you folks would describe yourselves as far as "relationships" go. You the couple seeker, the fling, the confused (trying but not really finding much), the virgin?

2. couldnt pick one from the poll. i like relationships and will continue to look for them rather than flings. I am also not over my ex. currently i am trying to win her back from her mom but its slooooooooow goin. but it does seem like ive made progress

3. Well they can't all be winners now can they. sorry to disappoint.

4. Somewhere between "just want to settle down" and "getting it while I can"

5. I just like to fuck. I don't wanna get married. I don't want kids. I JUST WANT TO FUCK HOTTIES.

6. ^^Didn't you say a few months ago you wanted to settle down and be in a relationship but couldn't find someone who would? :confused:

Couldn't pick one from the polls. I'm just in a relationship with my man and we're taking things slow :)

7. wow that took me through a loop lol

8. Honestly I have pretty much given up on commitment. I realized that I like hookin up with chicks with no strings attached.

9. Enjoy it man. Some of the most fun in my life came from that mindset, as well as a couple touch and go moments (ran into a few boyfriends, how the fuck was I supposed to know?). Givin the work on a relationship shit a shot now, certainly is not my strong suit. Reading women and makin em laugh, check. Slowly moving away and breaking off, check. Commitment-uhhh, yeh, about that...

Guess what my choice was?

10. I selected avoiding commitment because I have a low tolerance level for the stupid bullshit that commitment entails -.-

11. Hahahaha, yeh I feel ya there for sure. Hate all the mistrust. Its one thing if I've given her reason, but when I've been shooting straight and whatnot, fuck that shit. Nagging, spending $ like its going out of style, did I mention nagging? Or those stupid types that text 24/7, or expect me to answer regardless whenever they call. Then theres the god damn promises. "Promise you wont..." "Promise you'll...." Ok, time to take a deep breath and forget about that bullshit again lol.

12. Just started dating a girl on sunday officially. Just taking things slow for the moment and see how it progresses.

13. I'm a carbuncular virgin freak loser.

Kidding, but yeah. I have in mind someone, but there's complications... and I'm a virgin.

14. I am very happy with who I am and comfortable with my bf. I've never been happier. I would love to spend my life with him. We are a great pair!:hello:

15. I'm the guy that is too scared to make a leap and just go for it. I might as well be a virgin again, cause I've been too scared to be myself around women since my first love. The words she spoke almost 5 years ago still haunt me and sometimes even bring me to tears cause of the pain she has indirectly caused me. I wish I even had the guts to tell her after 5 years that what she did still hurts, that I've been waiting for her to say sorry even though I know she never will cause I never even told her how much hurt she's brought me. She's been in a happy relationship for over a year, its not my place to tell her. Its not even that I still love her, I don't have feelings for her anymore, its just what she did has permanently scarred me.

16. I am currently in the process of getting over an ex of 3 years. Not fun.

17. Not looking for anyone at the moment. Focused on school.

Girls are for suckers! :cool:

18. dude, get it out of your mind, it don't matter how fat, how short, how much hair or how little hair you have, how big or how small your penis is, or how long you can last in the bedroom, that last one gets me sometimes, god i hate life, but if you can't convince yourself that all of that doesn't matter an reguardless you're the man, good luck and all the prayers for you convincing someone else.

i can't do commitment right now, i'm also kind of shy around women that i'm 19 and in braces. i know it doesn't matter, i can still get a hot girl, but damn i don't want to look like a little high schooler anymore.

sorry, half rant on my part, but let me free you from whatever the fuck she said because i'm sure i could tear her apart no matter how good looking she is on inner personal flaws from physical to psychological in under a week and be annoyed. no woman is worth scarring you and stunting you from growing and adventuring as a human, explore and interact, you'll find someone better.

and watch a video of how big the universe is, "Powers of 10" in youtube and that'll make you feel like nothing you do ever actually matters so why not live life to the fullest!

19. Ha, I know dude, I probably came off sounding a lot more emotional in that post than I normally am. Honestly, It still hurts but its not like I still believe what I told myself. I know I'm a good person, I know I'm better than I thought I was, things have changed since then but ya know, some things just stay with you.