How do you deal with women PMS 24/7

Discussion in 'General' started by coolcalin812, Mar 6, 2013.

1. My sister always has a attitude toward family, but always nice to friends. Selfish, entitled, no respect for others, and like to order people around.

I know she's dealing with breakups, so I try to be as nice as possible. Do whatever she wants, and let her do whatever she wants.

She can be nice too. But that's when she needs something from you, or want to share her stories(which I don't really care about).

How do you deal with that?

2. Do you own a gun? Haha, j/k.

But seriously...

3. I have no idea, shes your sister.

4. Sounds good at first, but makes things worse in the long run imo. I think the best way would be to confront her about her attitude and how it's effecting you and others around her.

5. Get her stoned, should mellow her out

6. How old is your sister?

7. tell her to chill the fuck out

8. Run bro... Run as fast as you can

9. Sometimes you gotta tell her fucking straight man. Say exactly what's on your mind to her.

10. Don't listen to him :laughing:

11. Punch her in the tit it works on my sister

12. growing up with two sisters myself all i can say is to be polite but if she gets bitchy politely say in not going to speak to u while your having that tone and walk away. eventually she should be nicer

13. Dude, I told my sister that if she tries to get her attitude with me I'd beat the shit out of her. Probably won't work for you.... so don't try it. (Not to mention I don't think your sister is quite on the same level as mine)

Just give her a taste of her own medicine. Be really fucking snarky, especially when she's sucking up. Eventually she'll be like, "why is he so mean to me?" and you can tell her " that's how everyone feels when they interact with you".

Unless she's like 16, then that's just typical snotty teenager shit. She'll grow outta it.

14. Sounds like she needs a good dickin'

Omega369 :wave:

15. Tit punch

16. 26....

17. Tried. She didn't want. Also she thinks I'm depressed because I smoke weed.

18. Live in the same house lol. No where to run bro

19. She Asian. No tits lol