How do you deal with being dry

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjaGreenStuff, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Havent had any money for like a month. Havent had any weed for like a month.. How do the proud citizens of grass city deal with being dry???

2. I do other things that make me happy

3. Stay occupied. Cause I want to smoke when I get bored, so if I don't get bored..the urge isn't there really.

4. yea if i dont have weed i just dont smoke and turn into a normal person that doesnt smoke... i guess

i think i may go out drinking more but i havent recorded any statistics to prove that

5. /\/\/\/\
    this

Weeds not essential, ive been dry for about a month now, getting some next week tho,

but i do tend to go through more cigarettes than normal

6. Dunno got other shit to keep me busy, like finding a job

7. I cant stand being dry it makes me crazy haha and ive also come to find that T Breaks are for quitters....

8. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ what that says...

I clean the whip, store the goo for those times...ohyaaaa, its a good backup stash...:smoke:

9. Alcohol.. or other things.

If I'm absolutely dry of everything then I just go about my day like everyone else..

10. I have been dry for about 3 weeks due to living in a new area and not having money for it... Basically i just try to do my best to occupy my mind so i dont think about it too much. Read interestly things (like how to find magic mushrooms hehe and some threads on GC...), i enjoy cooking so i have been making new things that require alot of work and patience. But honestly, i love weed and it sucks to not have it. T breaks arent a bad thing even if its forced. I just cant wait to get some and smoke a blunt to the face!!!

11. enjoy sobriety

12. I go out and try to find some more weed. If its cause I didn't have money I'd go out and find a job. If its cause I'm on a t-break I just continue with my daily life till its time to smoke again.

13. grinder scraping FTW

14. flop on the floor like a fish, gasp for breath, etc

15. :laughing:

16. I usually drink more often than if I had weed, but I also find other activities to engage me too. The problem is most fun activities(snowboarding, sports, etc) make you wanna toke up because your used to doing them high:smoke:

17. This.

18. lmfao!!!!