Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you deal with bad etiquette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlushToker, Jul 12, 2010.

1. I consider myself an apprentice toker since I've only been smoking for under a year, but I feel like I have a good sense of etiquette, and what is good behavior and what's not when it comes to smoking. So when I encounter someone with bad etiquette, I kinda get annoyed, and I'm not sure how to deal with them. Some bad etiquette is tolerable (such as lighting up the whole green hit in a bowl, or talking a lot while holding the smokables), but I've had to deal with people asking me to smoke them up on their schedule (it's my weed, don't tell me when I should smoke it) and getting mad when I smoke without them. Just wondering if you've had any bad experiences with people who have horrible etiquette, and how you feel about it, or have dealt with it.

2. If it's their weed they can do whatever the fuck they want with it lol

but if it's my weed and they're torching/holding I'll say "yo fool stop torching the bowl" or "yo fool pass that shit"

or you can just ignore them:)

3. Never lower yourself to the level of people who lack class.

I've witnessed alot of people do alot of downright trashy things.

I read a thread the other day where a guy said he was smoking in a circle, 2 people dropped out, and 2 of those remaining took the other's hits, rather than let the blunt continue to rotate on a 1 hit 1 pass schedule.

That's totally tasteless and tacky.

The worst thing you could do would be to make an issue of it and give them the opportunity to attempt to justify it.

When I encounter bad manners, I give them a smile, and I act polite as though I don't notice, then in the future I try and posture myself to avoid them.

I try and behave the way my grandma would behave is she were in a blunt circle. Polite and cordial, and unshaken by the lack of class in others.

• Like Like x 1
  4. straight tell them bro. Just don't act like a douchebag ya feel me?

5. HA! I like that.

6. You have to set them straight and be firm so hopefully they'll change their behaviour.

7. Going with mrgoodsmoke on this one. A confrontation when drugs are involved is just not a good idea. Avoid them in the future. And just be chill. I know how you feel though been there done that. I think we all have. Also keep in mind some people are just ignorant and don't have a clue how to act.

8. Teach them. Kindly.

9. i was at a friends house once, there was a bunch of us there. this one kid, ill call him B, told my friend to get a quarter and theyd buy an eigth off of him so my friend picks up a quarter and brings it over. When he gets there with the quarter B says Oh we dont have any money dude sorry, but heres 3 bucks anyway. The kid is then stuck with a full quarter of bud that he didnt want (he was only planning on getting an eigth) Despite not pitching in money for the bud, B procedes to pack 2 bowls of the kids weed AND roll a blunt and had the nerve to get a ziplock back and put the roach of the blunt in it and keep it for himself :confused:

10. Unless they're taking your bud, it's not a big deal, what's bad etiquette in your mind, might just be the way to smoke where they come from. Everybody enjoys the herb differently, stop finding faults and just enjoy the high brotha.

11. i would avoid the dude that wants to smoke your weed. for everything else you said, dont trip out too much just enjoy yourself. not everyone smokes the same way.

12. I wouldn't do anything for 'B' again, what a cunt.

13. if it's someone i won't be smoking with again and they're just hogging it or something, i'll just usually laugh it off and take the bowl or whatever from them and avoid them in the future. if it's someone i'm gonna be smoking with often, you gotta give it to them straight up. i hate moochers. everytime i smoke one of them i always try and get as much as i can from them (pretty tricky sometimes coz they're so fucking stingy) so its still profit for me at the end haha.. like rides or food and stuff.

14. you simply just smoke that shit and calm the hell down... i mean that is the point of it all right? just chuckle that they are a newbie and move on....

15. Tell them what they're doing wrong, but don't be a prick about it. If they get their lips all over the piece, just wipe it off when it gets to you and tell them to make sure they don't that again. You don't need to freak out when someone makes a mistake and embarass them in front of everyone

16. If someone got mad at me for smoking my weed that i payed for .that would be the last time we talked.

17. nicley put lol.
    I like that grandma part man. :D

18. This would be what I would do, there is no need to get all pissy because someone doesn't know what they are doing.