How do you De-calcify your "Pineal Gland"?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by BLVCK ANGEL, Jan 22, 2012.

1. :laughing:

Oh okay, I'm glad you actually know anything about me.

2. What is it about you that refuses to just let people have their opinion? You constantly have to use :laughing: to show how superior you are and how you are laughing at the other persons opinion, and yet you are the cool civil poster, right? I've never seen such a perfect example of the internet atheist meme, perhaps it was made about you and is actually you in the picture? lol.... or rather, :laughing:

3. I laugh at the world, don't get mad, you aren't special.

I don't get what it is that makes you think I even care about your opinion any more than you care about mine.

Just laugh at me back and go on about your day, you'll feel better.

No need to make thinly veiled ad hominems.

4. You sure love your ad hominems. I'm sure you spent quite a bit of time studying the names of various logical fallacies to make yourself seem intelligent and distinguished for your internet debates.

[​IMG]

5. I wasn't aware I was trying to appear intelligent or distinguished :laughing:

I'm not any more intelligent than anyone else here and I'm certainly not distinguished.

But I'm glad my posts give that illusion, man, thanks :smoke:

6. ahaha that picture is hilarious :laughing:

7. [​IMG]

This is all staring into the sun will do for you.

8. Maybe...maybe not.

9. 15 minutes staring into the sun is going to do nothing but harm lol

10. I never tried it lol

Is it even possible to stare at the sun? I've tried looking but couldn't eveb bare more than a millisecond...

11. Yeah which is why i assume that doing it any longer will cause permanent damage.

12. I don't exactly know what sun-gazing is though...I'm not too sure it is staring at the sun in the middle of the day

13. There's an app for that

14. Wow that dirtysix dude sounds like he needs to get a few large spiky objects out of his rectal passage.

I think the most effective way to clear the third eye/pineal gland is exercise, meditation, and eating a clean diet of mostly vegetables/fruits/nuts with the main meat source being fish. I know I feel 100x better since I've integrated these things into my life. :smoke:

15. The Third Eye is an invention of Theosophy and only exists in western occult systems, not in Buddhism or Hinduism. See earlier in the thread.

MelT

16. #116 BLVCK ANGEL, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012

I'm used to starin at the sun now:D
    I do it when I smoke at 7:50,When my 2 cousins leave for school,It's at the point where you can see it but it's not that d*mn bright,I guess its not giving UV rays or whatever.

And I stare at it for atleast 25 mins while smokin 2 joints in the breezy morning,and then after all that goodness I tend to wanna goof around and be active so lately I've just been working out and doing a lot of stretching,Im trying to meditate but its...........I dunno:).
    Feels great though,Imma be like that old guy who stares at the sun for months:D

I see why those lil f*ckers salute the sun in the mornings.:smoke:

And ummmm I'm always doing something around sunset so I don't pay any mind to the time,I have to get used to and make time for sunset:D why not it's b***tiful.
    Im going to try and stare at the sun for atleast 10mins while smoking a J. (not directly though,you can blink and close your eyes for comfort).And I swear to G*d Theres a pressure behind your eyes and in your eyes that make it EASIER to stare at the sun.:)

When your eyes are red I guess they're kinda *****y (lol) couldn't think of a name,But you stare at the sun.....I really can't explain it im high as shit:smoke: Just try it somebody,Its just like meant for a human or something.

Sry for all that^^
    And if you don't know what Im' talkin about read the above mess.:)

The sun staring process is a total of 5-10 seconds,and everyday day you add 10 seconds:D (for those like Wtf,I'm dead serious:smoke:)

Try it,different ways for different people....

But not while driving,And I really wouldn't recommend someone with glasses:confused_2:,I wouldn't know what that would be like:smoke:

17. Hmmmmmm:laughing:

18. Ok what I'm wondering is what advantage is there to de-calcify my pineal gland? Is this supposed to give me psychic powers or something?

19. Ok in all seriousness, why does it matter/why should I give a fuck if my pineal gland is decalcified?