How do you De-calcify your "Pineal Gland"?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by BLVCK ANGEL, Jan 22, 2012.

1. You must stare at the sun for an hour at noon. Do this for a month. Your 2 eyes will be rendered useless, and your 3rd eye will be able to develop. 

2. With Calgon, obviously...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

At a serious note, staring into the sun during sunset can be very beneficial to your soul, some people rely on sunset over food for energy.  I used to aim to get thirty seconds a day.

Make sure you do not have an ego while staring into the giant ball of plasma.

4. Don't understand all the rage over fluoride free toothpaste, how hard is it to just rinse out your mouth? Plus why are you so afraid of fluoride, you should be more afraid of tooth decay. 

5. flouride actually doesnt have any benefits its been proven go do your research

6. ....in readiness for the great PS4 announcement? ....easy masturbate with swarfega, is the only practicable solution

I'm guessing your information was taken from sites put together by someone in a tin foil hat. I'll submit into evidence your teeth in 10 years, enjoy!

8. ive been using toms fluoride free toothpaste since i was a kid dummie and ive never had a cavity my whole life nor are my teeth stained

9. 4 hits of acid and some nitrous..just bypass that pineal gland bullshit lol

10. nitrous? i was 15 once too

11. There's people who believe that sun gazing will de-calcify a pineal gland. I have no idea if staring at the sun is going to help you out in that regard. When I read about it they said (at in5d) to do it right when the sun rose for the best effect, and to do in incrementally. I think it's 10 seconds added every day? and you're supposed to do it barefoot.

Like I said, I have no idea if this shit is true. It sure doesn't sound like it.

12. #193 Keeper of Time, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    http://www.in5d.com/sungazing.html

A quote from the link above;

"in5d will be orchestrating a Global Sungazing Project beginning on the Spring Equinox (March 21, 2012) and carrying on past the Winter Solstice on December 21, 2012.
    While it would be ideal if all of the participants of the Global Sungazing Project were to start on the same date, please feel free to start sungazing at any time! Be sure to leave feedback each day to help other people understand the importance of sungazing, such as comments on the sun's strength or visibility that day, how sungazing may be affecting your pineal gland or appetite, how connected you may feel with nature on any given day while sungazing, etc..."

13. i wouldnt sun gaze. your pineal gland produces dmt through meditation and melatonin in complete darkness.

make sure ur getting no fluoride in your body, look up the correct supplements that will reverse calcification of the gland, meditate, get your sleep cycles right with melatonin pills, and after a few months your self awareness will begin to expand

14. Wow that looks amazing

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known ~ Carl Sagan