Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you cover up the smell of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AgentErotic182, Mar 5, 2012.

1. So, recently I was at a friends house for a sleep over. Him and his parents were heavy smokers, so we smoked all night. It was awesome. Since his parents were okay with it, we did it in his room. His family lives in a trailer park, so their rooms weren't very big at all. Maybe... 10x10 bedroom?
    Anyway, his windows were closed and we did like 2-3 bowls of Sour Diesel. It stunk up the whole room, and we were in there the whole night. My clothes were sooo stained with the smell. It was ridiculous. So, in the morning, my mom gave me a ride home, hopped into the car, and she said I smelt like pot. I made a back-story so everything is fine, but, I can't risk this.
    Main question is: How can I smoke in small rooms like that for hours and not come back smelling like it. Any equipment that will not produce smell? Anything? What can I do?
    Please help!
    Thanks! :smoke:

2. Change clothes?

3. bring a change of clothes...

^^^^^
    not quick enough

4. vape it or bring an extra shirt which u should have done anyways since u stayed the night...

5. Lol "equipment"

Obviously change your clothes next time.

6. Either bring a change of clothes or use incense. I use incense, not to cover the smell but just because I like them and it masks anything.

7. Shit I live with my mom and she always chews me out when I smoke ciggaretes and she can smell it on me even though I don't smoke in the house. Ive smoked weed in my room many times and never got caught using a sploof. You just stick some toilet paper in a roll and spray it with some strong Cologne or something and she's never said nothing about it so it works ! Just make sure you have a fan on so the smoke dissipates.

8. Spray your clothes with febreeze, ozium, axe, anything!! or you could have at least aired out your clothes!!!

9. I have a vape. Problem solved.

10. Or dryer sheets.

Obviously if you smoke numerous bowls in a 10x10 room, you'll smell like weed. Change of clothes, deodorant, cologne, and brush your teeth, and you shouldn't smell like weed.

11. open the window and smoke, or go somewhere with more ventilation.

12. Have a shit in your pants, that'll cover it up for sure.

13. jizz in your moms nose.

14. Go outside or blow the smoke out of a window and spray it down after.

15. Smoke butt ass naked with ya boy. It's not gay. Tribes have been doing it since the begining of time.. just dont drop the cherry

16. Lol " sleepover "

17. ive smoked shirtless before, works wonders

18. Walk around outside afterwards in the morning to air out. The longer the better, aim for at least half an hour, an hour would be much better, be walking for the most efficient use of your time. Washing your face (and even hair if you have short hair or a buzz cut) and the back of your neck works wonders too.

19. Cover yourself in torn up Safeway bags while you're in there.