How do you cope??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by THE_SHRUB, Oct 19, 2010.

1. HOW DO YOU BLADES COPE WTIH WAITING FOR STUFF TO COME IN THE MAIL!!????!!!?!?!?!

I tend to just freak out and constantly look at bongs on the web till my shit gets here and idk how to distract myself... how do you do it?

2. I know the feeling, got an inline asscatcher coming from aqua labs and also ordered a shirt Thursday that was only shipped today.

I try to smoke this hash I just got and not think about it. :( Oh, and browse oither glass thinking about the HerbIron I'm going to buy next.

3. Buying local solves this problem.

Otherwise, Call of Duty.

4. Not everyone has a decent LHS, unfortunately. But yeah I know what you mean OP. waiting for glass in the mail is the worst, other things I don't mind waiting for as much.

5. For me, it works to just try and forget about it, until a few days later, when I should at least be expecting it :rolleyes:

6. Have to admit, the anticipation for snail mail is fun in an old-school way.

7. I agree, :hello: :smoke:

8. Just forget that you ordered something, so when it comes you are all like fuck yeahh :clap:

9. This is basically how I spend most of my free time normally, regardless of waiting for anything or not. As you may imagine, I get very little done.

10. i just go to work or class. and forget that its coming in the mail. so im not starin at my calendar/ups tracking updates.

11. I use my other pieces in the mean time. I have one of everything so I am never missing out (except steamroller they are pointless imo)

12. This. I get a lot ordered internationally, and it can takes months sometimes.
    Forget about it, and it's like a present when it comes :D

13. Asscatcher? Oh shit, son! Whatchu been doin', dawg?

14. Lol, ok you got me.

But what, you've never gotten a mail order puppy to pull chicks? Hehehe

15. I agree with u

16. I order a bunch of shit, that way theres always something in the mail to open

17. GAH! its at customs!!!! :hello: how long does customs hold this kinda stuff for?? its in canada customs mississauga, anyone had experience getting things delivered through this office?

18. For me shipping to Canada is usually a piece of piss. It's usually only there for a day, sometimes even a few hours.

19. Yeah I've never had any glass held up in Canadian customs for more than two days.