How do you control your mind

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonerobot, Apr 24, 2015.

1. recently smoke for the first time in 4 months and wow. felt great. felt like i was a completely different person and i could see so much...pure amazingness but i got a little noidie and couldn't shake it. what do you guys do when you first start again. I mean i used to smoke everyday and now i feel like a kid again lol. 

2. Green tea

And a whole lot of it

3. Fire up the guitar and get it on!

4. I am peanut butter and jelly

5. stop chasing shadows and just enjoy the ride

man

6. I don't control it. 

If something in your mind is trying heard to be heard, just listen. 
    Smoke and be merry. 

7. #7 stonerbonerOGC, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    What in the hell is a noidie?

8. I think paranoid... Man I am going through the same thing... I think... Wait... who are you? what do you want from me?
    No but seriously. I stopped smoking cause I felt like I am becoming totally retarded and taking brain damage. I hope I am just being a hypochondriac and that I am actually totally fine and I can continue smoking and enjoying weed for as long as I want to, but thing is... NO ONE knows the real effects of cannabis yet. Researches are still less than 50 years old and only our kids' kids may have a proper answer. Look at many diseases and other researches from 50 years ago or even 100 years ago, we are JUST STARTING to figure out the true answer to many issues and mysteries.

You may be paranoid because you have the gene which causes schizophrenia and some researches proved that weed doesn't CAUSE schizophrenia but it makes it develop quickly or WAKES it up if you already posses the gene because it's in your family. Some researches say that weed will definitely fuck you up without ever being able to repair the damage and no matter who you are. The only way to really find out is do one of those Spider-Man researches on your body. How he started seeing his doctor friends who tested his cells and his entire system. Other than that, listen to everyone's advice om how to feel better and do it, in moderation.

IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN PARANOID BY NOIDIE... well then I just wrote a lot of bull... Useful stuff but maybe not what you wanted to read.

9. did this nigga above me just give advice based on a superhero movie?! 

at least it was a good chuckle 

10. I don't control my mind. My mind controls me.

11. Lol I sure did brother