Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you choose to start a rotation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mittens024, Feb 3, 2010.

1. in a smokeing session with your friends be it passing around js, bongs, blunts, anything, how do you decide where it goes?

me and my friends for some reason always made it so difficult wed play rock paper siccsors 3/4 we even did 20/30 before. Wed also do Marco polo, or sometimes people could call douce (it means 2 idk how to spell it without making it look like a douche.) And if a few people threw all in a grinder it'd go in order of who put more in to who was just benefiting.

Do you all have an custom or games or just the pass to the left rule?

2. Left is right, and right is wrong

and whoever wants the first hit call greens, and after he hits it, pass it to the left

3. If only one person put bud in whatever it was, then them.. if everyone put in equally and it was a blunt or j then whoever rolled it.. If its a bowl whoever packed it.

4. Roller(or peice owner), buyer, doner, stoner

5. We play "ping pong". Whoever packs the bowl/bong or rolls the blunt gets green hit, then will say "ping", and whoever says "pong" first gets the buds passed in that direction. It is actually a lot of fun, because part of playing the game is trying to sneak it in and see how long it takes people to respond. An example would be, if I lit the blunt, to start a sentence and in the middle try and sneak the word in like, "Oh, yeah, that's what I was telling 'ping'".

6. We usually don't bother putting in equally bc it ends up being more hassle than it is worth. We just take turns packing/rolling something and then whoever put up the weed smokes first. Of course, we can do this more easily because we're all married, employed,and in our late 20's/early 30's so we usually buy an ounce at a time and don't sweat as much about conserving.

7. Usually when i twist up i just pass it to whoever is on my left but.

When im with my boys and its the 4 of us The Twister who mainly is me, Will say
    1 + 1

and the first person to say 2 gets it seond -the people on the left and right that is :wave:

8. Agreed, only exception when someone else throws down, but then they just go to my left. i got to say though playing pool and trying to keep rotation with 4 people, while walking in circles around the table, while blazed is pretty damn hard haha.

:bongin: :eek:

9. Blunts: Roller sparks it and passes to the left
    Anything else: Buyer/person with the weed sparks it and passes to the left.

10. Rollers rights, whoever threw down, than you can As, Bs, Cs, etc.

11. The order I'm used to:
    person who rolled it (for blunts/j's)
    whoever provided the bud/packed bowl
    whoever brought the piece used
    whoever brought drink/snacks
    anyone left calls their spot

then puff puff pass to the left and relax.

12. It doesn't really matter. We all get a chance to smoke.

I usually hit it first, because It's usually my piece/place/weed, and then I'll pass it off to whomever wants it, or isn't busy.

13. With my group of stoner buddies, it's roller/packer first, then it goes left.

14. Roller says "Bob" then whoever says "Marley" gets second. If its in a car then its roller and whoever is next to them then to front or back depending on where it started.

15. in a group we always take greens the just a normal rotation. we switch on and off when were solo dolo.

16. its whoever rolls it gets it first, then its either whoever threw or just pass it to whoever, just remmeber who u got it form and who u pass it to and your str8.

17. Thats how it is for me. Sometimes we just have a few pieces going when there are more then a couple people over. No one pays much attention to order anymore, or even puff-puff-pass. everything just works out evenly in the end (as in we all get super-duper high) so no one is uptight about it like we were in high school.

18. That's actually a cool idea. I'm trying that next sesh.

19. we always do whoevers weed it is goes first, and if everybody pitched in then whoever rolled/packed it hits first