How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

Discussion in 'General' started by russer, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I'm Irish-American, so every day is St. Patrick's Day in our house. We play a lot of Irish music (LOVE the High Kings!), use a lot of Irish expressions, bless everything, and eat Irish-American food. On St. Pat's Day we get a little more goofy and wear green(esp this kinda green hat) and decorate the house. I would love some new, fresh ideas for making the day (or the whole month) special.
    What do you do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

2. i'm irish too. i drink, heavily.

3. I dunk my self in green paint and then run around the town naked chasing rainbows.

4. Go to a pub and get wasted beyond belief

5. dude,dont drink so much

6. #7 NancyReagan, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    I drink intil my body slowly fails and falls into a black hole of regret and failed memory of said events pass this point.

And smoke some green.

Oh, but apparantly Im not Irish so I dont count.

7. No, I'm not Irish or believe in the saint lol.

8. I aint Irish, so I don't celebrate.

9. I don't plan on participating, because I'm not irish and hate hangovers.

My roommate, however, decorated the house a week ago for this occasion. There are shamrocks and shit everywhere. Yeah, the dude can't clean out his cat's litter box, but we got leprachauns on the walls!! (I'm being sarcastic...I could care less) and he wants to hang an irish flag out one of the windows on the front of the house.

There's a huge St. Patty's Day parade in Pittsburgh, where people wake up at 8am and start drinking that goddamn green beer. Guess that's what all the kids are doing.

Fuck all that...I'mma just smoke some green. :smoke:

10. If im not busy I will be raising money for republican POW's and hopefully marching in the st. paddys day parade in chicago. Ill be remembering all those who died for Irish freedom and having a little fun while im doing it. :D

11. a kindhearted guy,you are great