Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you buy your buds?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.SoloDolo420, Mar 8, 2010.

1. It seems to me that everday i manage to get 15 for a sack. Isn't that crazy? It seems like everytime im low on cash im able to scrounge up some dough.
    so what im wondering is do you guys usually pitch on a sack with friends, or do you have a job? It'd be interesting to see some stories of buying greens.

2. working at a coffee shop has been the best compliment job for a stoner college student. I usually leave home with between 15-30 in tips and that's pretty much enough for a g, or i can set it aside to buy my usual 1/8th.

3. When im with a friend we go halfs on a big bag. When moneys low from my job i just tap into my bank acount

4. well, usually i manage to skim off the top of purchases just enough for a small bag. i just got a job though so i'm going back to o's.

5. Call a person

Go to the ATM

Withdraw amount needed

Meet the person

Pay the person, get the weed

Sit down and smoke a bowl

Ride home knowing I got some good shit. :hello:

6. i just go into the dispensary and pick how how much of whatever i want man hahaha, if my friends wanna pitch we just go in together cause most of us have our cards

7. Ditto!

I envy you :D

8. chillin and have a blunt sesh with my dealer and pick it up from there.

9. Right now since Im jobless I return cans and shit like that. It fucking sucks not having any money at all. My friends are pretty straight though I give them a place to blaze and they usually smoke me down. I feel like a bum sometimes though

10. Walk to grow room, open door, select bud, burn! Hah the shortest distance possible from plant to pipe, no one's hands touch my buds except for me making sure the least amount of trichs are disturbed possible.

11. I use money.

12. Hah. I just cashed some savings bonds... I used to buy with cash I made at my job, but I am on campus and I am not allowed to have a job affiliated with the school, because I go tuition free. My books burned me for 400 this semester, so I just cashed some old Birthday savings bonds for $350. Kid Cudi is coming for our spring concert and 420 is coming up, I have to have some dough.

13. #13 kfx450r, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    my parents give me anywheres from 20 to 40 a week for food since i usually dont have time to come home. But i get out of almost every class early so i have time they dont know about so i just come home ( like 10 mins) and grab some food and chill till class = save money = buy bud. Its monday and ive already gotten 50, dont ask how, shit just happens but I have no connect so im either gonna
    1: Save up for a high end peice (like a bubbler around 150$)
    2: Save up till I find a dealer which has a good side and a bad side... If it takes a while, ill have enuff money for lots-o-weed :smoking:, but if i found him tomorrow, id only be able to get like a 1-2 Gs.......but then id be :smoke:

Parents been getting pissed that ive been smoking (caught a few times) so now they WANT me to get a job (they never really cared as long as i kept my grades up) but apparnetly since im so bored i smoke weed all day so i gotta get a job so i wont smoke weed.. Even tho ill just be makin money when i get a job = smoking more lol

14. As a kid, a friend or two, and me would split an ounce. Then whoever payed the most kept the remains of it. Nowadays my room mate, and me split a pound. But that rarely happens, because our dealer is laying low currently and doesn't keep more than a couple ounces.

Oh and forgot. When I was in high school I got $5 a day every day. Bought a dub every week, and it lasted about a week. This is when I was grounded and could only smoke 1-2 a day.

15. i either borrow money to buy weed or i get it fronted to me until i get paid

16. ive got one of those career things lol...i usualy buy a 1/4 a week for about 120

17. its crazy how easily you can come up with money for a sack when you need it haha

18. When times get rough -> CoinStar

19. I always end up with weed money somehow.

20. My dealer lives right down the hall from me in my dorm, i just walk down the hall and knock on his door. good dank is just down the hall its great!