how do you bring pot into a concert?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by theDoObSTeR, May 25, 2004.

1. get a cig.. roll it between ur fingers until the tobacco all fallsout... use a pencil to pack it full and add some tobacco in at the very end..putit back in ur pack.. i have even had cops search my car and they didnot suspect it...

2. im goin to indianapolis on monday (jun 21) to see Dave Matthews Band, then back on wednesday the 23rd to see phish! cant wait, i think im gonna krotch my weed too

3. now whats wrong with having long socks on and just putting the weed in the sock down by the ancle?

allways when ive kept my weed there it has not been looked at, never ever.

ofcource if you meet a drugsniffing dog, having it by the foot might not be smart, but dreaming that the drugdog wouldnt automatically sero you out anyways with all that smoked herb smell in your hair clothes and breath, is a slim one at best, if i know you right. ;)

4. in Florida its easy....i had a friend that bought 5 oz. @ a concert

5. IM going the concert! i was wondering the same thing, does anyone have any experience with smoking there?

6. I usually stick it in the front part of my boxer breifs in that "secret spot" as I call it. It's right where the underwear is made so you can pull your dick out when you take a piss. Its essentially 2 pieces of fabric right in that front part so it can hide your cock and balls, well right there, there's a little pocket and that's where I put my stuff. Its pretty much undetectable with jeans bc of the rigidity of the zipper and pants. It works for cargo shorts too, but I wouldnt try it with bball shorts, especially with weed. I wear hanes btw, some other companies may differ.

7. baseball compression shorts...where you put the 'cup' its like a little pocket for everything illegal:) works for everything.

8. #28 Slater 420, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Ive took weed to every festival ive been which is only 4, 2 of them being the same festival where they don't even search you lol
    the other 2 festivals i wore longjohns on the way in under my jeans and stuck my tin full of bud in the hole below my dick, unless your familiar with longjohns and the little pocket im talking about it probably just sounds weird.. but, it works a treat, even fooled multiple police officers when being searched and they never found it
    my friend took a half O to this festival last weekend and he put it in a pringles box then stack pringles above the bag which is quite a good idea, if your going to just a concert you probably wont even be searched

9. LOL just realized someone revived this fucking 8 year old thread and nobody else has realized yet, hope it was a good concert man (Y) hope your still alive man (Y)

10. cut a slit in your jacket somewhere sly, it should give you access to the entire interior of your jacket, you can store a damn ounce in there

edit : just saw above post

11. you have a butthole for a reason

12. put it in ur pocket

13. Joints in the sock

/thread

14. shit im goin to 2 chainz concert this week its gonna be throwed

last week I went to hopsins concert & security at the door was lax got in & around 15 min in my friend lit up a joint,when it got to me I took a long ass hit & then I look up,theres this big ass security guard. I was like "Someone passed it to me" & he took it. :eek:

shit I bet he smoked it to. :rolleyes:

15. if you have foreskin ....pull your muffin cap back and then stick it ontop of the head ....and then you just roll your foreskin back up and walk through like a baws

16. And you'll have it all to yourself to smoke.....

17. [quote name='"sidious"']i allways use my shoes, but where i am they don't ask you to remove them, half the time they don't search at all, and when they do, they're looking for weapons, not drugs..........Peace out.........Sid[/quote]

That's what I do too. I wish they still made them shoes with the pocket tounges; kangaroos or something, they would be perfect. Not smoking up and smelling like weed beforehand always helps too. Lots of people always want to smoke before and smellin dank is always a red flag.

18. yup :smoke:

19. Best way is to pre roll joints or blunts into a philly tube and put that in front of your cock. Works every time.